*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Soldato
OP
i got a "we miss you" code from Foodhub emailed to me today, £2.50 off a £7.50 spend, valid untill 14th May,
But as most places have a minimum order amount i'd still be better off using the NEW300 code for £3 off a £9 spend,
there's also NEWM300 that gives £3 off £9 for new accounts,

Just Eat keep emailing me but no codes from them, not that it matters really

I got a "we miss you" code too on one of my catch-all email accounts. In fact I got 2 codes as they sent out an "apology" for forgetting to include the code in the email, yet the original email did have code!

My fav place on FoodHub only have a £6 min spend and they have 20% shop discount. It's going to be a cheap cheap weekend :D

Soldato
OP
Tonight's supper sorted :)

1589123519.jpg

For those who don't know, it comes with a **** load of doner kebab meat on top of the cheese garlic bread.

Soldato
OP
A man after my own heart!

You seem to love the same food I do, tons of donner meat and bolognese! lol

That said, you'd come close to that buying the stuff yourself and turning the cooker on, it's silly.

Love doner kebab and I've probably tried every place in town, my favs down to the not so good places. :D

My freezer is full but when there are discount codes on the loose I've gotta take advantage!

Soldato
OP
I find with FoodHub in my area that it's mostly pizza/kebab places. There is only one Chinese but they have no shop discount and a high min order. If I was to get food from them just for myself it would work out better just phoning the shop direct (where there is no min order), but then again I don't have any cash or coinage on me!

Soldato
OP
I rarely ever carry cash now, haven't for three months of late. I kinda feel bad for the delivery people, it's a shame you can't tip them though the app tbh.

To be honest if you tipped them through the app you'd be replying on the takeaway outlet to actually hand it over to the delivery driver.

When I did a stint of delivery driving some years ago, if the customer had paid through JE I'd have to get the delivery fee off the takeaway shop and they used to always try and do you out of it. Where as a cash delivery, the drivers just take it out themselves and hand the rest over to the takeaway.

Just ordered the following for a tenner:

1 X Meal Deal 3

12" Pizza, Bolognese, Chicken Tikka, Mushroom

php92WpnQ.png
Large Donner Kebab with Chips

php92WpnQ.png
Chilli Sauce

php92WpnQ.png
Garlic Sauce

php92WpnQ.png
12" Plain Garlic Bread And 2x Portions Of Chips

Can confirm the NEW300 voucher is still working, I just made a new account for the order.

Making me hungry but going to resist tonight :D

Soldato
OP
Now you mention it, I remember making a bunch of orders through Amazon Prime Now awhile back. You have the option to tip through the app, when I told one of the drivers that I'd left him a tip that way he told me he wasn't even aware there was such a system and that he'd never received any sort of tips in his wages in the four months he'd been working there.

Hope he (and the likely others) got that sorted out, I'd be ****** if I was in that situation.

I think it's different for UberEats/Deliveroo as I think it shows on the delivery person's account that they have been tipped through the app and are paid it along with their delivery fee. Not sure about Amazon but like you say they probably keep it for themselves.

Most of the local takeaways round here who have their own delivery drivers will pay them something like £20 a night upfront and the driver gets to keep all delivery fees and tips. This was how it was when I did it. Obviously it's a dodgy cash in hand job, not on the books so to speak.

Soldato
OP
New Foodhub Vouchers, 20% off a £5+ spend, valid untill 31st May, new accounts only, £5 maximum discount.

3 allowed per person, generate your code here while stocks last https://www.vouchercloud.com/foodhub-vouchers

orders of £15 and under you'l save more by using the £3 off a £9+ code NEW300 or NEWM300

@LeeUK @Gray2233

Doesn't seem to be working. I've got the code, my order comes to £7.20 but when I enter the code it doesn't take anything off.

EDIT: It appears to cancel out the shop's 20% discount and don't seem to be stackable.

Soldato
OP
it works for me, it just shows differently that it did before, it now say PAID next to it, hold on il do a SS

U4Ajrh1.png

There, that would normally cost £10, but shows as £2 being Paid already from using the 20% off code

I've tried with another takeaway. Order comes to £9 delivered with shop 20% discount which is shown on the order under sub total and delivery charge. When I enter the vouchercloud code it adds the PAID £-2.00 line to the basket list and removes the 20% discount line from under the sub total which means the total order is back to £9 again.

Soldato
OP
ive checked 3 places from my list of restaurants and they all stack,
just use the £3 off a £9 spend code as you save more with that anyway on orders under £15

Think it might be something to do with minimum order value with shop discount + code bring it back under. Oh well :D

Soldato
OP
Every FoodHub order I've had from multiple places the order tracker is never updated properly. I just assume the shops don't have time to faff on.

There's about 6 or 7 Chinese takeaways in my town and only 1 or 2 are decent. The decent ones I find usually aren't on the likes of JE or FH.

Soldato
OP
UberEats have emailed me a code for 50% off, only place worth ordering from is a Chinese but the delivery charge is a whopping £3.50 (only £1 on JE!) so it's hardly worth it as the discount excludes delivery fee.

It seems to be a quasi-UberEats situation round here, the takeaway outlets are able to list on UberEats but they deliver the orders themselves rather than a UberEats delivery person.

Soldato
OP
There was one pizza/kebab place that had only been on FoodHub for a short while with their own 10% discount. Next day after I ordered they took away their 10% discount. Wonder if I was the only one to order from them through FoodHub. :D They had no customer reviews on FH but have loads on JE.

Soldato
OP
Tried deleting account but when I re-join it says my phone number is associated with another account, doesn't seem to delete it with the old account

Usually asks you to associate your number with the new account by sending a confirmation pin to your phone to enter on screen.

Back
Top Bottom