*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
What you got? Seems good seen as BF4/N4S cost £20 alone.

For £20 per year you get Battlefield 4, Madden 25, Peggle 2, Fifa 14 and NFS Rivals.
As long as theh are in the Vault you can play them (and you keep your subs going). More games will be added at a later date.

You also get some early access and discounts to games and dlc (although EA digital prices are usually high).

I reckon it is a great deal.

Soldato
Just been trying to play Lego marvel with my son and the amount of bugs in this game is unreal. On our 3rd re-start so far. Quality control was obviously forgotten on this.....

Soldato
Fell through the floor on the big helicarrier thing constantly on start, needed to use the shield to deflect laser but nothing happened but worked on re-start and the stretchy man would not go through the grating again fine on re-start....

Me and my other half have been quite lucky on the PS4, it's been slightly buggy at points but nothing game breaking.

Soldato
Fell through the floor on the big helicarrier thing constantly on start, needed to use the shield to deflect laser but nothing happened but worked on re-start and the stretchy man would not go through the grating again fine on re-start....

I had a lot of trouble playing it, in fact all Lego games have managed to crash to the dash multiple times :/

Soldato
Thought Forza 5 was free this weekend for xbox live gold members but when i goto download it wants to charge me £39.99.

It is, or at least it was Friday. Perhaps they stopped offering it now because its a 40 gig download and today is the last day to play it free.

I've been playing it all weekend. Kinda fun but I'm not really a petrol head. Online servers seemed to be on and off a fair bit.

Soldato
I haven't used my Xbone in a while but wanted a game of Forza. Not sure what's up with it but very slow I believe the servers are a bit dodgy at the moment but I'm also getting the occasional stutter/pausing when playing the game.

I thought it was the console at first so I turned it off at the mains for a while but it's still the same, can't download designs etc.. don't remember it being like this last time I played :(

Soldato
About this EA access thing, does it work like games with gold and PSN where if I download a game like Rivals it's mine to play as long as I have an active subscription or will these free games eventually disappear from the Vault and I'll lose access?

Soldato
I think EA can remove them from the vault though?

They can but they don't plan to :

Games will continue to be added to The Vault, and we currently have no plans to remove any game from The Vault, but we might not be able to keep games in The Vault forever. That said, you’ll be updated if and when a game is scheduled to leave The Vault. Before games leave The Vault you can use your EA Access 10% discount to purchase them for your digital collection.

http://help.ea.com/uk/article/introducing-ea-access/

Soldato
Signed up this morning for £19.99 a year would be rude not to but the moment it starts heading downhill I'll cancel.

I wonder if EA will eventually offer all their big games on this with vastly reduced content in the hope you'll spend extra on additional content!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom