*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
at 40gb there is no chance i'll be downloading forza on a connection that maxes out at around 500k/s :(

especially when Minecraft comes out tomorrow and the kids ditch their xbox 360s to take over the living room telly for the weekend :D

Associate
So, I bought my Xbone in June, with 3 months of Xbox Live. I then purchased an applied a 13 month card in July. Logged onto my Xbox today, and it notifies me my Live subscription has now expired! Do they not stack like they do on PS? If I ring Xbox what is the likelihood they will do anything?

Soldato
They do stack up to 36 months. Sounds strange to me, usually you get an email when you use a card so you might be able to check what it said when you redeemed your 13 month card.

Soldato
So today is a sad day.

I've had to get a replacement Xbox due to the horrible sounds my Xbox started to make last night.

Switched it off (Sleep Mode) and the hard drive started screeching at me in a very high pitched noise. Switched it back on and the grinding started again so I think the Hard Drive is duff.

Spoke to Tesco this morning and they are arranging to pick up the Xbox tomorrow and deliver a replacement at the same time so can't complain there!

Associate
They do stack up to 36 months. Sounds strange to me, usually you get an email when you use a card so you might be able to check what it said when you redeemed your 13 month card.

Just checked, must have deleted my confirmation email - I usually do with that type of stuff. Dammit! Lesson learnt, will ring them next week and see if they have any record of it. Hopefully they do, if not, I will just buy a 3 month card when Sunset Overdrive is released.

Soldato
Just checked, must have deleted my confirmation email - I usually do with that type of stuff. Dammit! Lesson learnt, will ring them next week and see if they have any record of it. Hopefully they do, if not, I will just buy a 3 month card when Sunset Overdrive is released.

Should also show in your account subscription history on xbox.com.

Soldato
What is EA access? You get bf4, n4s etc included in the £5/pm ? Can you opt out when ever?

Just signed up for it. £19.99 for a year. I believe you can do it monthly and not renew. Between this and gold my I'm getting a nice little collection of games.

Back
Top Bottom