*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
i was nearly right about the next update when i said themes :) the next update lets you change background using an achievement pic or a screen shot from upload etc plus twitter integration :cool: and a few other cool things.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone picked up the new XO freeview decoder add on? Not bad for £25. Despite the lauch troubles it's good to see MS continuing to invest in XO, both from an OS updates and it seems hardware point of view. Particularly good to see them do something for the UK/Europe independantly of the US.

Associate
looks like a interesting bit of kit for 25 quid, just watched acey bongo's tutorial vid :cool:

edit::D just realised its the vid you posted lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Quite like the streaming to tablet/phone through smartglass for Windows/Windows Phone & iOS with Android coming.

Not a killer feature and most TVs you'd use XO with will have freeview build in anyway but the basic DVR features look handy and I quite like the snap/One Guide integration. Throw in the live streaming and you can't really complain for a smidge under £25

Soldato
Does it only work via freeview or does it work with a satellite to use freesat?

Only Freeview by the looks of it.

Mine is on order, should get it soon, not seen that video before, but have to say the streaming to smart glass is pretty cool.

Even more so can make the misses watch TV on the tablet while I game on the big tv lol

Soldato
Does the stream feature only work with the TV addon or will it also work for people who currentl connect e.g. Sky through the Xbox too?

Never thought of using Smartglass for TV!

Soldato
Booo.... hisss.... and Sky isn't doing an app for it yet.

I mean the missus can use Sky Go but the streaming bit is better as it means lesser bandwidth use for when I'm gaming online.

Soldato
Background thing really does give it more of a presence.

iBo82iNfvnDce.jpg

Back
Top Bottom