*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Seriously what is going off with microsoft lately?

I cannot do anything with my xbox.

Fifa Digital: Sorry, we could not start fifa15. if you have a disk, please insert now

Xbox video (streaming): sorry we could not start xbox video please insert disk now

Google shows its more than me having this problem for the last 2 nights...

Had the same problem last night, couldn't even launch the media player.

It's scary that a feature as simple as the media player can be gimped by server Issues or whatever the cause was!

Soldato
Yep, as my Xbox has been sluggish and freezing since I got it I thought this was the icing on the cake. Only wanted to watch a Blu Ray. Regardless I have a new console arriving Monday. So far my X1 experience has been a bit of a nightmare. I presume progress in games is saved to cloud?

Soldato
Would have loved Limbo or something, got the poster as well, haven't even got a printer to print it lol.

MS making you print your own 'reward' again then. They did that with the Xbox Live Rewards thing; making you print out and make your own paper birthday cake plastered with Xbox branding, which you then had to tweet a photo of to them so they'd wish you happy birthday. Utterly awful.

Soldato
I know...the way I opened it and they are pointing a gun at my family screaming to do it or they will make me choose which one dies first unless I print it.

Still, be interesting to watch the PSN network break down again after they try and send more then 10 emails after another days maintenence to celebrate their first year.

Back
Top Bottom