*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
I know...the way I opened it and they are pointing a gun at my family screaming to do it or they will make me choose which one dies first unless I print it.

Still, be interesting to watch the PSN network break down again after they try and send more then 10 emails after another days maintenence to celebrate their first year.

Except, he was stating the inconvenience of it in his opinion yet you seem to take it the completely wrong way. MS clearly thought this would be fun for some people, generally with mass marketing it's hit or miss depending on the individual.

cu3ed reply template:

Quote poster

Take remark out of context and defend MS like his life depends on it.

Make remarks surrounding PS, more often than not PSN.

Follow that and you too can be a valuable addition to the OCUK forums :D

Associate
i bought day one midnight launch and all i get is a poster and background :rolleyes: 3 consoles all day one and this is what i get lol yeah thanks microsoft way to go :) at least i got free games on original xbox for being a early adapter,but atlas its more than sony have ever gave me for buying all there consoles.

Soldato
I got a Background, Gamer pic, Poster and Halo Movie :(

After the email from them yesterday telling me I was going to receive a gift, I thought it might be a game of some description!

Soldato
Don't suppose anyone is able to find a decent bundle deal that includes both cod and Fifa, managed to talk the missus into getting me one for Christmas. We're going to see what shows up in the black Friday deals but if not I wanted a back up, all the deals I've seen seem to have one or the other mixed with other games but never both.

Worst comes to worse I'll just get a cod bundle and buy Fifa myself after I guess.

Associate
Don't suppose anyone is able to find a decent bundle deal that includes both cod and Fifa, managed to talk the missus into getting me one for Christmas. We're going to see what shows up in the black Friday deals but if not I wanted a back up, all the deals I've seen seem to have one or the other mixed with other games but never both.

Worst comes to worse I'll just get a cod bundle and buy Fifa myself after I guess.
Game are doing bundles with Fifa 15, Forza 5, and either Far Cry 4 or GTA5 for £350. You could always ask about swapping GTA or Far Cry for COD instead. I imagine all three games have a similar worth.

Soldato
Game are doing bundles with Fifa 15, Forza 5, and either Far Cry 4 or GTA5 for £350. You could always ask about swapping GTA or Far Cry for COD instead. I imagine all three games have a similar worth.

Ahh winner, I didn't think they'd let you deviate from the deals that they offer. If Black Friday doesn't come up with anything I'll do that, cheers dude.

Associate
Poster and Limbo. Guess that will do, wasn't really expecting much just because I bought something day one. I do that with all my apple stuff and playstation and get nothing.

Also holy crap I've played 1421 hours according to the poster. I hope Netflix counts towards this stat :p

Associate
Also got Limbo. Played it already when it was free on PSN but it's an absolute classic and will be worth a next gen second play through.

Back
Top Bottom