*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Is anybody on here on the Xbox one preview programme? If so would they like to add me to it? I'm really intrigued :)
"Edge 3" if someone could be so kind :)

Soldato
I disagree I purchased BF4 premium edition for £22, Dead Rising 3 complete edition for £23 and Titan Fall deluxe edition for £10 plus the many free games like Rayman Legends. I have yet to see these matched and they were purchased months ago.

I also bought plenty of lego games for my daughter on Xbox 360 for a couple of quid.

I think people expect miracles for the £40 a year subscription to Xbox Live.
Not really I expect by now ms games for gold should match the quality and quantity that you get from Sony ps plus, whilst I have gold it's rare I've found any of there perks good, ps plus usual has always been at least one game out of x amount I enjoy

Caporegime
Does anybody else have a problem with the Instant On power setting? Whenever it's enabled my games and apps frequently hang or won't start at all until I hold the power button down for 5 seconds and restart.

Soldato
Does anybody else have a problem with the Instant On power setting? Whenever it's enabled my games and apps frequently hang or won't start at all until I hold the power button down for 5 seconds and restart.

yeah it can be buggy, I don't use it anymore. I am hoping that it will be fixed when windows ten comes out and game streaming is available.

Back
Top Bottom