*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Completed AC Unity main storyline tonight. Really enjoyed it!

Tempted to pick up Ori and the blind forest off the store. Looks like a lot of fun. Anyone played it?

No I haven't played it but I have heard nothing but good things about it. I am just waiting until it comes up for free :) I am pretty sure it will be an a gold giveaway before the end of the year!!

Caporegime
Sold. I'll get it off CD Keys in the next few days. Going to blitz the remaining stuff on Unity before moving on. Chest collectables, co-op missions etc.

I'm around tomorrow afternoon if anyone fancies some co-op fun!

Soldato
It's £8 on cdkeys. Surely you are not that tight.....:)

:D Yeah I am at the moment!! I just bought Kerbal Space Program and I am playing that a lot, and I am also playing neverwinter on the xbone and made a one time purchase of 2000 Zen, got a bag and some keys for the Fell dragon lock boxes. What a waste of money that was, the lockboxes contained nothing worth a damn :(

Oh and I recently started reading Jim Butcher's Dresden files books and I am completely hooked and have purchased the whole series so far. Would recommend the books to anyone looking for something different. Best books I have read in ages. A little off topic for the xbox one thread :p

So yeah, I am a little tight at the moment. :) And also every indie game that I have ever purchased has come up the very next month on xbox gold for free!! Like D4, CastleStorm and Max.

Caporegime
Another game recommendation needed please.

So my girlfriend mentioned to me earlier about having a lazy Sunday tomorrow which included playing the Xbox.

Now, whilst I figure out how best to propose to her, I'm after some recommendations for multiplayer games? Something with puzzles maybe? Any suggestions?

TIA
Jake

Associate

So my girlfriend mentioned to me earlier about having a lazy Sunday tomorrow which included playing the Xbox.

Now, whilst I figure out how best to propose to her, I'm after some recommendations for multiplayer games? Something with puzzles maybe? Any suggestions?

TIA
Jake

Maybe you should create a wee proposal game in Project Spark and let her play it :)

PS I have no idea if that could be done :)

Is the multilayer for two consoles or a split screep type of game?

Soldato

TIA
Jake
Rayman legends is pretty good coop, otherwise some shooters in halo and borderlands. Both coop

Associate
Hi

Just a few questions....I have just purchased a Xbox One from a friend of mine. He has 8 months of Live left and 4 games on the HDD. I have created my own account, will I be able to use gold live? also if I deleted his account would the games go with it?

thanks in advance.

Soldato
Hi

Just a few questions....I have just purchased a Xbox One from a friend of mine. He has 8 months of Live left and 4 games on the HDD. I have created my own account, will I be able to use gold live? also if I deleted his account would the games go with it?

thanks in advance.

So long as the xbox is set to your friends "home" console you should be able to use the games and live fine. you'd only need their account to re download the games.

Caporegime
New controller inbound apparently, replacing the proprietary headphone port with a standard 3.5mm one.

That's what they should've launched with.
Guess the $100 million they spent just wasnt enough to check out what the Wii U was using :p. Guess they got some of it back trough all the forced headphone adapters that were bought...

Is that all thats being added? Surely a record/share button no?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom