*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Hmmm, that with dlc? Can't get buy it from store, getting some error message.

Might leave it, disc is in and seems to be installing.

lol, up to 16,000 players no on it suddenly.

Last edited:
Associate
been on blops 1 all night and what a pleasure

no lag,no silly character mods,simple guns and perks , hardly any lag, brilliant

JUST SHOWS HOW POOR AW,BLOPS 3 IS

there was 100k people playing it earlier what does that tell you

Soldato
I think BOps was the last CoD I played in any sort of capacity other than minimal. I bought Ghosts a few weeks ago to fill my FPS fix, before that I had BOps 2 but i don't think i ever played it for more than 10 minutes. Tbf, even BOps I hardly played i dont think!

watching a few on ebay, one went yesterday for £20! I'm happy to pay like...£7, £8, but not more than a tenner :p

Soldato
Up to 1 million gamertags being freed up tomorrow from 7pm UK time!
https://majornelson.com/2016/05/16/recycled-xbox-gamertags-releasing-may-18th/

Best way to see what might be free is to use the following link but put in the gamertag you'd like at the end instead of XXX (although it looks like XXX might become free too). If it's a real profile with a blank avatar and 0 gamerscore then there's a chance it will become available.

https://account.xbox.com/en-GB/Profile?gamerTag=XXX

Things like Pizza, Taco, and Burrito will likely become free which is kind of funny. Who knows what other OG names people will nab.

There's a couple I'd like to grab but not sure if I'll get them in time as loads will be trying I imagine. You need to have been a gold member for at least a year to get one - probably to avoid people just creating accounts to reserve loads of good gamertags.

Is there a complicated or easy process to change your GT then? Never done it myself before or looked into it

Back
Top Bottom