*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I wondered about the crew too, will certainly try it.

I read that is much better now its been patched and bug fixed.

Soldato
Any one elses X1 started to dim the screen after 10 mins? Mine started doing it the other day, happens on iPlayer and plex

Any suggestions?

Does this when I leave it on the OS screen, not noticed it with plex but then I have only used plex a few times as my HTPC is what I tend to use for plex - not that the x1 is a poor plex player as actually its pretty decent..

Anyhow..

considering I only got the console for Forza somehow, I've managed to collect Forza 6, Forza Horizon 2, Quantum Break, Sunset overdrive (thanks to GOLD) and also got Alan Wake and 1, 2, 3 gears of war for £1.99 for all of them and GRID 2 again thanks to GOLD. That is actually quite a few games to play.

Keep me busy I guess.

Soldato
Ok this might sound sad but am tempted to buy an xbox 1 after managing to get the bigpig gamertag!! Been after it for ages and I think they made it available a couple of days ago.

When is Gears due out?

Last edited:
Soldato
So recently my Xbox just flat out refuses to work on my TV. I've changed HDMI cables, tried the low-res thing, tried another HDMI slot in my TV and even the USB boot flash thing. Nothing works.

It works fine on one of my PC's monitors. The cheap LG (so cheap I can't find the model number) but not my higher-end Asus.

Soldato
How do these people make money on selling digital accounts with the games loaded? Was just browsing the auction site and its full of them but my understanding is you can only have 1 account linked to each 'home' account therefore how are they selling numerous 'accounts' I.e the game costs £49 but they selling for £15?

I'm not interest in buying from these or even doing it myself but just generally wondering is it really worth it for such little gain.

Back
Top Bottom