Ryse Son of Rome
The Walking Dead Season 2
Xbox 360:
Darksiders
Assassins Creed Revelations

Soldato
Ryse is better than people said at the time, fun for a quick play through
Walking Dead season 2 will be good I enjoyed season 1
Darksiders was OK on 360 but i cant see myself doing that annoying boss fight again agaisnt the big bat thing.
You can keep the Assassins Creed Guff, i really dont get on with those games.

GWG is delivering right now though, but someone will still say its all rubbish cause they didnt give you the latest AAA game this month.

Associate
Looking at picking up an Xbox One S to replace my original day one model for the 4K blu-ray capability and extra hard drive space. Not sure if anyone will know but since the new controllers have a standard 3.5mm jack on them for headsets - can you get a chat headset that will work without using any adapters or anything?

Associate
Looking at picking up an Xbox One S to replace my original day one model for the 4K blu-ray capability and extra hard drive space. Not sure if anyone will know but since the new controllers have a standard 3.5mm jack on them for headsets - can you get a chat headset that will work without using any adapters or anything?

Yes, pretty much any hand set works with the newer ones.

Soldato

Yeah any headset works. I'm currently using a cheapo one that came free with an old phone.

Associate
Can't believe they've got rid of the snap feature with the latest update, a feature i use all the time, don't suppose there's a way to go back to last update?

Caporegime
I see Far Cry 3 has just been added to the BC list.

Figured i'd see how much it is for digital, now I don't know if MS do this whenever a game goes BC but it's £19.99 :eek::eek:

Think i'll be waiting for a sale.

Associate
Theres probaly a way to do it. But you'd be prompted for the update anytime it went online I would have thought.

I don't think you can go back, not what i've read anyway, if you know of a way please tell me, not bothered about being prompted for the update, many users are staying on old update because of the snap feature.

Associate
I'm not a fan of the new update, especially the home button changes. Maybe I need to get used to them.

I felt the same but now I'm used to it, it is much better and it runs a hell of a lot smoother. I feel like you can get to where you want be much faster. I would like the option to double tap the home button to bring up the sidebar though so a single tap just took us straight to dashboard home page.

Back
Top Bottom