*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Caporegime
It's a great idea - I see this as the future of gaming just as Spotify is to music and Netflix for films. But I really don't like the idea of games being swapped in and out. Once they're in, they should remain available to play forever and a day.

Soldato
Just got into the Alpha for Games pass;
I know its a limited trial but i already owned 20 of the games listed, either through old GWG or games i had bought,
Now i was a day one purchser so ive hit up all the GWG and bought every game i own on xbox one digitally, that plus i had all the 360 games from GWG as well so this may not be really aimed at me but the newest game in the trail i think is gears of war ultimate edition which is over a year old.
I think its more aimed at newcomers to xbox than the old guard but lets see what the whole thing looks like before i make that call.

Im loving being on the fast ring for insider though apart from a few glitches ive had access to some good stuff.

Soldato
Just got into the Alpha for Games pass;
I know its a limited trial but i already owned 20 of the games listed, either through old GWG or games i had bought,
Now i was a day one purchser so ive hit up all the GWG and bought every game i own on xbox one digitally, that plus i had all the 360 games from GWG as well so this may not be really aimed at me but the newest game in the trail i think is gears of war ultimate edition which is over a year old.
I think its more aimed at newcomers to xbox than the old guard but lets see what the whole thing looks like before i make that call.

Im loving being on the fast ring for insider though apart from a few glitches ive had access to some good stuff.
Yup, all seems like old games.

£8/ month seems steep also. I'm going to avoid at those rates! Suppose its good for 1 month if you're bored and theres a lot of games you want to play.

Soldato
i think it would be good for the gamescore whores loads of points to grab for the people who care about such things.
And if your new to xbox its a good deal but EA access offers much more in the way of big hitters and AAA games so far and its a lot cheaper.

Will have to wait and see what comes on the full catalogue.

Soldato
I believe Nintendo are doing something similar with their Switch monthly PS+ equivalent. I'm not sure I understand the merit's of it either.
Try harder.
8.99 is a steal for a large amount of games, look how popular Ea Access has been, which no doubt was the reason behind this.
You download the game..not..say. having to stream it.

Back
Top Bottom