*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
HDR question for you lot.

Xbox One S with a Samsung KS8000 55". I've configured the TV to allow HDR following a few guides from YouTube.

The Xbox One S is all setup for HDR I get all green ticks in the details section for video in Xbox settings.

I've got Forza Horizon 3 and Gears 4, my question is how can I make sure theses games are running in HDR ? should it display a message or something.

I got the KS8000 TV a few days ago and the games look awesome but I have no idea if HDR is running in game.

Thanks Ben

Soldato
How does it work with digital games and selling an Xbox One. I have my One for sale but have a fair amount of games on the drive purchased digitally. If I remove my account and someone else adds their account can the games be played or are they tied to my account ?

Cheers

Caporegime
How does it work with digital games and selling an Xbox One. I have my One for sale but have a fair amount of games on the drive purchased digitally. If I remove my account and someone else adds their account can the games be played or are they tied to my account ?

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

There is an option to Reset and keep my games & apps but I don't know whether this deletes or keeps your profile. I guess you could try it and see?

Associate
Coming to Origin Access and EA Access:

Battlefield 1 – Battlefield 1 takes you back to the days of The Great War, WWI, where armies on horseback, massive tanks, and warplanes collided. See every corner of a world at war, join massive multiplayer battles and fight in totally destructible environments where no battle is ever the same.

Titanfall 2 - Call down your Titan and get ready for an exhilarating first-person shooter adventure. Drop into a fresh single-player campaign that explores the bond between a Pilot and his behemoth Titan companion, or blast your way through the kinetic multiplayer mode where speed means everything.

FIFA 18 Play First Trial - Powered by Frostbite™, FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the players, teams and atmospheres of The World’s Game. Go on a global tour in The Journey: Alex Hunter Returns or dive into the stunning multiplayer - and do it all before official launch.

Madden NFL 18 Play First Trial – Experience Madden like never before. Control who gets the ball and when with all-new target-passing. Choose from three new Play Styles or play the best real world match-ups each week in Play Now Live. Members get to hit the field and start practicing days before release.

NHL® 18 Play First Trial - NHL 18 delivers the speed, creativity and action of today's young NHL superstars. Play the arcade-inspired 3-on-3 NHL™ THREES mode, or create your own custom team with the new Expansion Draft. Do it all with the most co-op and competitive multiplayer options ever in an EA SPORTS™ NHL game, and start testing it out before launch day.

NBA LIVE 18 Play First Trial – Become the greatest basketball player on the planet in NBA LIVE 18. Take on THE ONE, an all-new, dynamic career experience centered on your player, your choices and your legacy. Become a legend by mastering your role on the court, traits and signature abilities only you can pull off.

All of that is headed your way from July - September 2017. For more information about EA Access and member benefits,

Caporegime
Very surprised Battlefield 1 is coming to the vault so early, good news for anyone who hasn't tried it.

Also happy about TF2 coming to the vault, the campaign is supposed to be decent but i'm reluctant to shell out for it with no interest in the MP. Don't have to now :)

Soldato
So I bought Titanfall 2 a while back when it was £15. Started the campaign this morning and it's actually pretty great! The last CoD campaign left me cold but this is a hell of a lot of fun.

Soldato
So I bought Titanfall 2 a while back when it was £15. Started the campaign this morning and it's actually pretty great! The last CoD campaign left me cold but this is a hell of a lot of fun.
Im looking forward to titanfall 2, it (and battlefield 1) are coming to the ea access soonish.

I've just got COD infinite warfare and I'm pretty impressed with it! Got it for free in an amazon deal/glitch too :D

Associate
Does anyone know if the Xbox One S streams Now TV in 4k?

I noticed something in the top right corner of the screen that said something like Quality then had a long number around the 4000 mark.

Can't seem to find anything on google. I only ask as the quality was dropping slightly while watchng GoT last night, and I was just wondering if it was down to the demand of 4k.

Back
Top Bottom