*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
So after Sony banned my PSN account due to myself requesting a refund for an unauthorized transaction against my PS account, I have bought an Xbox One S and will be selling my PS4 immeddialy!

I plan on getting that sweet Xbox Game Pass as that gets me access to a ton of games for less than a tenner a month!

Add on EA access as well for some great games.

Soldato
I wish I had, I bought BF1 and TF2 and cant help but feel they have come to EA access very fast. It puts me off buying star wars BF2 that's for sure.
That said I have had a lot of fun playing both games up till now so I guess you pay your money you get in early and the discount i got on both games pretty much paid for EA Access.

I am tempted to buy it for PC as well now though. £20 is very cheap and will give me a few more PC games that I will barely play.

Associate
Can't seem to find an active TF2 thread. So just going to leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8eOoO8w1_k

While installing I tried this a bunch of times, there's something good about time trials. I remember me and a few friends having a need for speed demo where we competed to get the best times and it was brilliant. Is there a leaderboard between friends for the TF2 one?

Soldato
Have to admit I always double take with TF2 and I'm playing allot of Titanfall 2 right now cause i enjoy the horde coop mode.

As for PUBG, only the king of twitch right now and the most played game on steam under DOTA2, been living under a rock?

Back
Top Bottom