1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by peahead, Jan 5, 2014.

1. 2004typer

Gangster

Just subscribed to this, have been a previous subscriber so the offer is valid for existing customers as long as you don't have a current sub.

2. Dannyb01y

Mobster

Subscribing and then cancelling auto renewal I've paid £4 for my past 4 months game pass. :D

3. Bigpig

Soldato

I really can't believe this. Just returned the black elite pad and got the white one.

Well this one broke also. Home button only works after about 20 clicks.

Edit: tried everything. Got it working last night for a bit but this morning it's back to not working.

It can turn the Xbox on no problem. The other controller is working fine.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  4. ic1male

Caporegime

And another tip - I was unable to get the mobile search points as I don't have a mobile device (tablets don't count). But in Edge on your computer, you can press F12 to bring up the developer tools and spoof the browser so the rewards site thinks you are using a Nokia Lumia phone. Now I have another 120 points per day! It may even be possible thanks to these tips to get 1 month of free gamepass or Xbox Live gold every 60 days! That's a bargain.

Correction - every 30 days. If you do the maths - 12+90+120 = 222 points per day from the Bing search. 6800/222 = 30.6 days. Wowzers. And that doesn't include the bonus question/answer points nor your streak bonus. So you could have game pass free all year!

5. Plainsong

Soldato

tbh I'd rather pay for it :p

6. ic1male

Caporegime

LOL, it's only five minutes worth of clicking whilst I'm eating my toast in a morning. :p

7. ic1male

Caporegime

Signed up to that Game Pass offer today (20th Feb) and yet rebilling is due to occur on 17th April! What's happened to my three extra days? :rolleyes:

8. mid_gen

Sgarrista

Any tips for a cheapo mic that'll let me plug my headphones (Sony XM3) into the xbox controller? Doesn't need to be fancy, just so I can use headphones and mic..

9. Dredd

Wise Guy

Modmic, V moda ?

10. mid_gen

Sgarrista

Ta, ordered a V moda. Finally will be able to hear people, *and* talk :p

11. TALON1973

Mobster

Just wondering.....can you change email address on an xbox account?

Asking as I’m thinking of selling my Xbox one x with my entire digital catalogue / Xbox live membership, but want to keep my email address for possible future use.

12. satchef1

Mobster

I had the same thing.

I wonder if it's because the paid month was February? So you're paying for 28 days, getting 28 days free? Or does Microsoft think there are 13 months to a year?

13. beachBOYken

Sgarrista

Recently got game pass again, playing Ori and the Blind Forest, never did get around to playing this until now.

Really challenging, even on normal difficulty, but I like that its not to easy, brilliant game.

14. ic1male

Caporegime

Ah, I never thought of that. Yes, it seems they just assume 30 days in a month rather than a calendar month. Or something.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  15. VincentHanna

Capodecina

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X and all the Lost Planet series of games were added to the back compatible list today.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  16. ic1male

Caporegime

I know Crackdown 3 is Microsoft's last game under the Microsoft Studios label and we've now moved into Xbox Game Studios. Then I started thinking - is Crackdown 3 the last game that Microsoft have announced full stop? I can't think of anything else first party that's coming out for the rest of this generation. Halo Infinite is either going to be Xbox Two exclusive or cross-gen. Have I forgotten anything or is that it for the next 18 months until the new studios start outputting stuff.

17. satchef1

Mobster

Gears 5, Battletoads, Ori & The Will of the Wisps. The annual Forza entry is a possibility too. And I'd expect new content to continue to come to Sea of Thieves.

Aside from that, nothing until Halo: Infinite.

18. ic1male

Caporegime

Oh I'd forgotten about Gears 5, yes. They'll probably announce its release date at E3.

19. BMox81

Hitman

20. TheOracle

Capodecina