*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
I shipped my faulty 1X off on Monday and I've had confirmation it has been repaired/serviced and it's on it way back so hopefully I should see it one day next week. No indication of what they've done, not that it really matters providing it is fault free - especially with Sekiro coming out as well!

Caporegime
Anyone else had problems with party chat disconnecting? Seems to be when I have booted the console from instant on, play for 10 minutes or so and the party chat just says my network settings are blocking party chat :( NAT is set to open, so no idea whats going on.

Soldato
How the hell can you think that the Xbox OS can be 300+ GB? My Windows 10 folder is only just over 3GB.

Not far off my xbox one s had 368 GB usable space out of 500 once you installed halo 5 few other games with and their patches it was full. Im assume the OS is smaller but reserves space for updates...

Soldato
The OS is about 5GB, but it reserves additional space for updates (effectively it'll keep the old version and the updated version in case of failure) plus it reserves space for various other reasons.

Nowhere even close to 300GB.

Back
Top Bottom