*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
My back log is big enough without Witcher 3!

Had a quick go at Goose Game after work last night and enjoyed it. Maybe not quite as good as I was expecting after the hype, and a bit short, but generally a good experience.

Caporegime
Me too. Expected a crafting game with little much else. Didn't expect to get what I got from the game. Never have I been sat at my desk shaking from fear just from a noise

Jeez, you reminded me of the time I took the great big sub down in to the lower levels. Pitch black, monsters flying around and that heartbeat music... certainly had my heart rate up. Very atmospheric.

Soldato
It's brilliant. I wasn't expecting much of it but it gripped me enough to play it three times back-to-back.

Played a bit now and its great fun, not sure what my main objective is though, I have built a few things such as the submersible craft (first one limited to 200m depth), and just exploring really and collecting stuff as I go.

Is it possible to name the waterproof storage boxes, got about 8 floating about filled with resources and not got a clue which contains what now:D

I played it for about 5 minutes. No idea what I should be doing just swam around for a bit and got bored.

Neither did I, watched a few starting out guides which helped a lot to learn the basics.

To name them you need to view the name tag part and then itll give that option.

I forgot to say there definitely was a point after the pdas stopped auto being shown to go get that I got complelty lost as to what the point of the game was.

I had to google my next steps and eventually understood. It is explained in the texts you find, I just think the issue with that is that you find so much stuff out that eventually you stop reading the extra info and don't realise there are instructions hidden in them about what to do next.

Soldato
Whats the deal with trying to buy an old xbox 360 game and it saying "You have no valid payment options on file. Microsoft Account Balances cannot we used in this purchase channel."

What does that even mean?

I have paypal linked to the account, everything is valid on it as I use it in other places.

Back
Top Bottom