*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Yeah I hate this. I've never had a game that can be played in any way until the full download is complete. Why they even show it still I don't know. I guess devs didnt adopt it like they should have but then at least ms should remove it as being shown from the games that don't adopt it.

I definitely see value in it but agree it doesn't usually seem to have been implemented properly in most cases.

I would like this feature on PlayStation as being able to strip out multiplayer for RDR2 or other hefty games which I'm never going to play would allow me to keep more games installed.

Man of Honour
I definitely see value in it but agree it doesn't usually seem to have been implemented properly in most cases.

I would like this feature on PlayStation as being able to strip out multiplayer for RDR2 or other hefty games which I'm never going to play would allow me to keep more games installed.

What I want is for linear games, such as Wolfenstein or Doom, to download the levels as you play. That would save lots of data sitting on the SSD which either won’t be accessed for a long time, or will never be accessed again.

What I want is for linear games, such as Wolfenstein or Doom, to download the levels as you play. That would save lots of data sitting on the SSD which either won’t be accessed for a long time, or will never be accessed again.
Good idea but from what I remember hearing of games like skyrim, most of the data is for storage of sound and images, so the actual level design is minimal and berely beneficial. Maybe wrong as was many years ago

Caporegime
Anyone know if the Xbox one X is region locked for BR (non 4K)?

I have a Xbox one which I got in 2014 from Russia when rouble tanked. But now you can get a new Xbox one X for about £250

Caporegime
Anyone else feel the gold games you get free each month have become pants since game pass came out, and on top of that, game pass has been a bit rubbish of late? I didn't pay much thankfully due to the £1 offer, but I've honestly played a few games at first and then not touched it since.

Keep hoping for something new on there that I'd want to try but none are interesting to me. I got 5 others to buy game pass too for £1 and all don't use it either.

Soldato
Anyone else feel the gold games you get free each month have become pants since game pass came out, and on top of that, game pass has been a bit rubbish of late? I didn't pay much thankfully due to the £1 offer, but I've honestly played a few games at first and then not touched it since.

Keep hoping for something new on there that I'd want to try but none are interesting to me. I got 5 others to buy game pass too for £1 and all don't use it either.

I've only just got Game Pass, not had Gold for years either as been more PS4 this gen but I'm really impressed by the games on offer.

Down to personal taste and if you've had it a while I guess you might have played all the big named titles.

I just started the new Ori tonight, beautiful looking game but is tough as (well for me). Two Point Hospital also great, was going to buy for the Switch but very happy it's included.

Had fun on Rocket League at the weekend, not played it for ages and keen to try Ace Combat 7 too.

GP has pretty much paid for itself already for me. I think you'll probably see more big releases over the next year or so as output from the studios they've acquired increases.

Soldato
I'd certainly recommend:

A plagues tale,
Alien isolation,
Arkham Knight,
Blazing chrome,
Brothers,
Cluster truck
Doom,
Hellblade,
Hollow knight,
Human fall flat,
Metro exodus,
My friend pedro,
Outer world's,
Rise n shine
Ruiner,
Ryse,
Sunset overdrive,
The gardens between,
Void bwords,
Wolfenstein.

Yeah gwg is rubbish now but 250 games on the pass gives a lot of choice. I'm really looking forward to Streets of Rage 4 at the end of the month!

I'd certainly recommend:

A plagues tale,
Alien isolation,
Arkham Knight,
Blazing chrome,
Brothers,
Cluster truck
Doom,
Hellblade,
Hollow knight,
Human fall flat,
Metro exodus,
My friend pedro,
Outer world's,
Rise n shine
Ruiner,
Ryse,
Sunset overdrive,
The gardens between,
Void bwords,
Wolfenstein.

Yeah gwg is rubbish now but 250 games on the pass gives a lot of choice. I'm really looking forward to Streets of Rage 4 at the end of the month!

Now you've played those, are you likely to try any of the other 230 games on there? As I'm now just wisting hoping something good comes along and nothing has.

Also you forgot the best game on the list. Sea of thieves, though frustratingly is bought that game about a month before I got game pass

Soldato
Now you've played those, are you likely to try any of the other 230 games on there? As I'm now just wisting hoping something good comes along and nothing has.

Also you forgot the best game on the list. Sea of thieves, though frustratingly is bought that game about a month before I got game pass

I've still got

Bad north,
Bleeding edge,
Creature in the Well,
Devil may cry 5,
Enter the Gungeon,
Frost punk,
Gonner,
Guacamelee 2
Journey to Savage Planet
Minit,
Mutant year zero
Nier automata
Oxenfree
Rage 2
Remnant
The surge 2
untitle goose game,
we happy few
world war z
yakuza
zoo tycoon
Gato Robot

installed to play!

I'm sure some of them will leave the pass before I get round to playing them though! I rarely buy games anymore. The last ones were Modern Warfare, Assassins Creed Odyssey, Metro Exodus which appeared on game pass very quickly and Resident Evil 2. The only other game I'd want to play now is Resident Evil 3 but it's so short it can wait.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd certainly recommend:

A plagues tale,
Alien isolation,
Arkham Knight,
Blazing chrome,
Brothers,
Cluster truck
Doom,
Hellblade,
Hollow knight,
Human fall flat,
Metro exodus,
My friend pedro,
Outer world's,
Rise n shine
Ruiner,
Ryse,
Sunset overdrive,
The gardens between,
Void bwords,
Wolfenstein.

Hellblade, did not realise that had hit GP, has that been on there long? Will try some of these as pretty bored with a lot of games that I own.

Plagues tale and brothers are both excellent.

Back
Top Bottom