*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Caporegime
Game pass noob here. I assume that if you get GTA V before 7th May then it gets removed from Xbox/ can no longer play it on game pass?

Soldato
Finished it yesterday, takes about 5hrs or so to complete, short game but enjoyable mini space adventure.

Unfortunately Deliver us the Moon wasn't for me, controls like an absolute pig, what was odd was at the start on Earth you have better movement when dragging a set of stairs on wheels than when moving around normally...

The game looks quite nice at times but I can't quite fathom why they didn't get a half-decent looking Earth on screen for when you depart. Kind of a key moment heading out into the big black and the planet looks worse than something from a PS2 era game. Mood killer.

Stupid timers, oxygen running out but you pick up cannisters with about 20 seconds of air in them... What company is producing those? Might as well sucked on a balloon.

Was tempted to press on just to see the story out but it wasn't worth the effort, too many games on my backlog to waste any more time on this.

Soldato
Unfortunately Deliver us the Moon wasn't for me, controls like an absolute pig, what was odd was at the start on Earth you have better movement when dragging a set of stairs on wheels than when moving around normally...

The game looks quite nice at times but I can't quite fathom why they didn't get a half-decent looking Earth on screen for when you depart. Kind of a key moment heading out into the big black and the planet looks worse than something from a PS2 era game. Mood killer.

Stupid timers, oxygen running out but you pick up cannisters with about 20 seconds of air in them... What company is producing those? Might as well sucked on a balloon.

Was tempted to press on just to see the story out but it wasn't worth the effort, too many games on my backlog to waste any more time on this.

Fair enough, I agree the controls/movement is a bit off. I noticed the Earth graphics as well:D

The game is only 5hrs long possibly less.

Caporegime
Am I going mad? I thought that Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast was Xbox One X enhanced but I can't find sight nor sound of it on the Microsoft web store. It keeps bringing up Jedi Academy. I'm sure it was available to play as I remember a video with someone commenting it was available in widescreen.

Soldato
What's the cheapest way into a headset/mic for xbox one? The official one doesn't seem to get great reviews.

Only really to be used for Warzone with a few mates.

My pc usb one doesn't work and the pc version seems to crash for some reason.

Soldato
Am I going mad? I thought that Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast was Xbox One X enhanced but I can't find sight nor sound of it on the Microsoft web store. It keeps bringing up Jedi Academy. I'm sure it was available to play as I remember a video with someone commenting it was available in widescreen.
Its crazy, I don't think they ever made a BC version of this game on Xbox One. They did release it for Switch and PS4 I think.

Back
Top Bottom