The one and only signature creation thread

Hi guys.

Some one did my current sig for me ages ago and did a great job. I would like a change though if possible.

I think it would be fine to get rid of my current pc specification.

and add the following on the right hand side (without the drive & background in the picture, oh and if possible shop the alloys so they are white..)

That is a great start, there is one more thing.

Add this image to the middle of the sig (Just the cobra and not the border) and reverse the colours so it shows up on my red background. :

Everything else can stay the same.

I really hope this is ok. I do really appreciate anyone who can do this, i do hope im not asking too much.

thanks a lot :-)

thanks a lot :-)

Not the most ideal photo of your car, but hope this will do:

cobralfv.jpg

I had a go but I didn't really know what you wanted, I just used the pic you supplied. Did you want your name somewhere?

5l7w47.gif

Hmm, not too keen on that if I'm honest mate. I appreciate the effort though. I would prefer (I don't know if it's possible) more of the muted-pastal style from the other link.

Failing that, I'm happy for people to take a stab at something interesting for me. Not really fussed what -- landscapes/cityscapes seem to always work well. ;)

Hmm, not too keen on that if I'm honest mate. I appreciate the effort though. I would prefer (I don't know if it's possible) more of the muted-pastal style from the other link.

Failing that, I'm happy for people to take a stab at something interesting for me. Not really fussed what -- landscapes/cityscapes seem to always work well. ;)

Quick one:

8zsks0dw4x73jimt1bs.jpg

Anyone Able to do a cows bottom with "GimpyMOO!!!" in an arc across its bum?

Extra points if you can put in the cows head looking back towards the camera - lol

Thanks to anyone who can help.

EDIT:

tax-this-cow.jpg

Thats the idea.

Could some kind person do me a sig please.

Uses the following as background, scrub text out and change to Rodney (perhaps put pooleg in tiny writting under?). I'll leave the text style for you to choose.

Adam+Freeland+-+Silverlake+Pills.jpg

Regards and thanks in advance.

*edit*

lol, I'm being a PS noob :(

third time lucky..

rodney3.jpg

should be fine now :)

bloomin' Google Chrome doesn't image properties in the context menu!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom