The one and only signature creation thread

+ 1 on above post, if ya wanna make me one that would be ace!
i made mine earlier using paint, ridiculous (i didnt create the linux cs image obviously, just did sum flipping of bits of the helmet etc when i filled in the background to match the forum bg colour. cheers :D

Could someone create one for me please? anything groovy would be nice :)

OC_forurm_sig_22B.jpg

The time has come where I feel like sig change, the skilled people in this thread (I'm not just sucking up honest) helped out last time and I would be very grateful if they would again. I'd like a sig based on this album cover:

cover.jpg

With the symbol on the left and my username written in a similar style to the 'Celldweller' bit on the right. I'll understand if the username bit is too much so if you just want to do the background I'll understand and try to work out the text myself. Thanks in advance anyone :)

Here is a link to a larger res version of the artwork without any of the text over it if that is any use http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q91/shamikebab/TheAngelofIO1280.jpg

The time has come where I feel like sig change, the skilled people in this thread (I'm not just sucking up honest) helped out last time and I would be very grateful if they would again. I'd like a sig based on this album cover:

With the symbol on the left and my username written in a similar style to the 'Celldweller' bit on the right. I'll understand if the username bit is too much so if you just want to do the background I'll understand and try to work out the text myself. Thanks in advance anyone :)

Here is a link to a larger res version of the artwork without any of the text over it if that is any use http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q91/shamikebab/TheAngelofIO1280.jpg

I'm game. Gimme an hour or so. And yep I stayed in tonight :rolleyes:;)

Hi all,

Could someone kindly make me a signature please? I'm after something featuring the Brawn GP logo and colour scheme, with my username in a modern/motorsport/aviation style of font (rather than creepy/blood/bats etc).

Much appreciated. :)

Vampire

Edit: Maybe using this as a start...
swoosh-main.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys can someone make me a sig please.

Grey back ground.

With this

and this

Cars cut down the middle and joined together brawnGP on the left

With this on the right

Probably around 50px
With Hamilton in white righting under it.

And on the left

With Button under it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom