The one and only signature creation thread

acidhell2e.jpg

Man you are awesome, have a virtual yard of ale..

Hi, I wonder if someone could cut the FLIGHT 666 logo out neat for me, and put a drop shadow on it to make it look like its floating on the blue background colour of the forums. Thanks :p

666.jpg

I'd like it on a slight angle if possible

Last edited:
Hope this is ok:
sgtpepperj.jpg

I would normally make it transparent in png/gif format, but it won't conform to size limits if it was, so I'm afraid you'll have to make do with the blue background.

Will obviously appear slightly odd to other visual style users.

Could someone be kind enough to make me a sig with the below logo

Lamborghini.png

On a grey colour background similar to the car in my current sig (or a different colour if it looks better), with the logo on the right, and a Murcielago LP640 (pref. in white, or Orange) pictured to the left as well.

TIA.

D: Some of the sigs in here are amazing. Make me one, pleeeeeeaaaaasssssse :D

If possible could you try basing it on

61TBXC1PBQL._SS500_.jpg

Or if that's too much detail for a small sig, just something simple :D

Could someone be kind enough to make me a sig with the below logo

On a grey colour background similar to the car in my current sig (or a different colour if it looks better), with the logo on the right, and a Murcielago LP640 (pref. in white, or Orange) pictured to the left as well.

TIA.

Couple of variations for you:

rmu9w0eijza4ypktfdz.jpg

nobz6gir07di5f8uunxb.jpg

rr9e3ae2jpvahm0ue61.jpg

hceez1nkur3x7fd3qr5d.jpg

:)

I personally prefer the Union Jack, as its more distinctive and contrasts better, but here ya go anyway:

Edit, perhaps put them on rotation :D

I agree with you does look better as the Jack. Rotation is the only option I think.

Thanks a ton :D Looking over this thread you have some talent fair dinkum.

In an effort to keep it simpler, and because I can't seem to come up with anything good on photoshop, I was wondering if I could have a sig made that somehow incorporates a gas mask, pref S-10 (the sas one)
As long as it has my name in I can't really complain :D

Back
Top Bottom