The one and only signature creation thread

Could someone possibly make me a sig, consisting of some Left 4 Dead and Counter Strike:Source.

steve09z.jpg

+ Nix, if you read this, check above

Thanks Ice Globe!
It looks awesome, but I'm not too keen on the survivors in the middle. If you could keep the black background with the grainy effect and put some sort of divider between the 2 games that would be ace.
I've done an example in Paint!
signature.jpg

Something like that, keeping it looking clean, but not too bright colours like mine, I'll leave it to you :)
Thanks once again.

That's great Ice Globe, thanks :)
Is the kb size ok, it say's 20209.
Can I be a pain and ask for another variation of it which is the same, but for the L4D bit, just having the L4D text on top of the grainy black background...If that's ok with you!

Last edited:
That's great Ice Globe, thanks :)
Is the kb size ok, it say's 20209.
Can I be a pain and ask for another variation of it which is the same, but for the L4D bit, just having the L4D text on top of the grainy black background...If that's ok with you!

under 20kb should be fine, but here it is a notch under in-case:
steve09.jpg

Misunderstood your variation, but here it is anyway:
steve092.jpg

Is this the correct variation?
steve093.jpg

Is the sig for this forum? the limit is 400 x 75 pixels.

Also do you want just the logo or something else.

Not for this forum no.

The logo isn't required but theres no harm in it, I'd like either "glory glory man utd" in red or with a red background something along those lines . Maybe even a pic of the team or something.

Anything Utd related would be good though, i'm not too fussy!

I just need it to annoy some Liverpool fans in particular...

Not for this forum no.

The logo isn't required but theres no harm in it, I'd like either "glory glory man utd" in red or with a red background something along those lines . Maybe even a pic of the team or something.

Anything Utd related would be good though, i'm not too fussy!

I just need it to annoy some Liverpool fans in particular...

any good?

or8hf4.jpg

rbh3c9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom