The one and only signature creation thread

Thundycat2b.jpg

Any better?

Fantastic :)

Thankyou very much mate.

TC.

So glad you were here to sort that lot out mate. :p

And apologies trentlad at that embarrassing faux pa.
Would thought you'd have known that of all people.
I'll get on another for ya mate asap.

Ok here is my first 2 attempts, just let me know what you think about size and logo.

Can make the background a bit more interesting if you want :p

tefal1a.jpg

tefal2a.jpg

They look good, but if it's too awkward the name just to the side would be fine :)

The second one is quite nice :p

any chance orf more of the face or would you need to move the logo off then?

Not sure which is better looking classic toaster cylon or new shiny cylon :p

cylon.jpg

cylon5.jpg

I know it doesn't quite meet the spec, just messing around really, but it's all yours if you want it :p

lol what part of the body is that anyway :D:D

edit: actually do you think it would be possible to take the second one pieplough and insert a downward view into an on toaster (like the slots in current sig) into his visor :p

so the red light/eye slit is a toaster slot? :D

They look good, but if it's too awkward the name just to the side would be fine :)

The second one is quite nice :p

edit: actually do you think it would be possible to take the second one pieplough and insert a downward view into an on toaster (like the slots in current sig) into his visor :p

so the red light/eye slit is a toaster slot? :D

Haha, that might just work :p

Will give it a go.

Man some of these are awesome. Maybe i want one!

Hah. Yeah i think i do. I usually make my own but... Imaginations go wild! Things i like:

Battlestar galactica
Firefly
Alternate sizing, messy looking text.

Alternatively, go completely wild! As long as it looks awesome, which they all have so far, it can feature anything you like! Had an idea for a while you've wanted to try out? Go for it!

I like that a lot mate. Any chance you could tweak the font a little bit? Maybe a font similar to the Ashes to Ashes title one?

Cheers!

Mad-old-tory1a.jpg

Found the right font (Helvatica neue black if your interested :p) but the blinds effect didnt work as its too small.

pieplough you really are just a sig making machine haha

Yeah, i like making them. Gives me a reason to mess about in photoshopee :)

Back
Top Bottom