The one and only signature creation thread

Could someone make me a sig using the below image please:

wu5gnt.jpg

Think that looks amazing.

Just to down size it to the required measurements and keeping the black background.

And maybe spice it up in someway to make it look a bit cooler :p, although not too sure what you could do with it though, as I would like it too look kind of minimal but I feel that it just needs that little extra something added to the right of the image of the joker with the android card, so something with this sort of layout would be nice:

Joker image with card on far left-*A tiny bit of space*-*insert something that would look good with it here*

If you know what I mean :p

Would really appreciate it, TIA :)

I have a massive request (as i think its going to be VERY hard to pull off?)

I want the sig i currenty have but instead of the earthbound chaps i want these bay boys:

costumequestheader.jpg

Still in black and white please

Also just notices that the chaps head far right is cut off, so swopping the text for "musty pie" over the the left and characters on the right would be fine?

I hope thats clear enough?

Quoting myself as im still waiting a guru to take on the challenge ...

Pwease? :D

Could someone make me a sig using the below image please:

wu5gnt.jpg

Think that looks amazing.

Just to down size it to the required measurements and keeping the black background.

And maybe spice it up in someway to make it look a bit cooler :p, although not too sure what you could do with it though, as I would like it too look kind of minimal but I feel that it just needs that little extra something added to the right of the image of the joker with the android card, so something with this sort of layout would be nice:

Joker image with card on far left-*A tiny bit of space*-*insert something that would look good with it here*

If you know what I mean :p

Would really appreciate it, TIA :)

Has anyone had any success with this yet :p

im after another sig kawolski or pieplough
evga 580 related with core i7 logo and my username please
any chance of some of your magical work again please
thank you

Right, I have a BIG request :) (well just a sig, but a few combined pics)

If possible from you helpful chaps, I'd like this on a black background but the yellow "M" changed to red.
ironman.png

Then my name above/below it in whatever font looks good.

AND lol maybe this little guy on one of the sides (no worries if not)
ironman_sideup.jpg

I would be extremely grateful and you can consider it an early Xmas present to me :D

Back
Top Bottom