The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn't care to damn the rest of us to enslavement so long as he remained wealthy, so no I do not think he's anything other than whatever benefits him.

Probably why he's supporting Trump. I can see how he might find a billionaire that has played fast and lose with the law for years finally facing the consequences of his actions "concerning"

This is the President of the United States of America who formally recognised Jerusalem as the capital city of Israel. No doubt there was some hidden anti-Semitic slur in that act that's escaped me... Clue me in.

And? It cost him nothing but his evangelical base loved it because the rapture can't happen unless Jerusalem is controlled by Jews. Just google Trump and anti-semitic tropes, you won't be dissapointed.

The people responsible for the Silicon Valley Bank collapse are the people who run the Silicon Valley Bank, not the government. Why did you post that in the Elon Musk thread?
It's a tweet from twitter. Seems relevant to me :p

But you're right, that should be in the trump or some other end of world thread.

It's 2023 march 19th. I will remember this day as the day I finally agreed with roar on something

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom