The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no one saw this coming

This BBC reporter saw the result of having a prize ***** in charge of Twitter.

And this is really not surprising, from the article where she talks about asking for comments from Twitter..what a sad little man.

Since then, the email account for the Twitter press office now automatically sends out poo emojis in response to requests.

And this is really not surprising, from the article where she talks about asking for comments from Twitter..what a sad little man.

This is it, he has picked up loads of ***** that think that sort of stuff is funny.

Mr Musk posted again, responding to one tweet that was critical of the BBC investigation. He wrote "roflmao" .

I now found myself wading through more hateful messages sent from accounts predominantly based in the US and UK. Mr Musk's tweets triggered a huge volume of hate, some sent from accounts which had previously been suspended.

Last edited:
This was the tweet:

In response to this:

But in reality what has really changed? Some previously "canceled" people who have views others don't like are back on the platform? No one has to follow them or engage with them etc..

Lots of this toxic stuff comes from the single-issue campaigner types, like people who dedicate their Twitter account to say "trans rights" issues, they get obsessed with say the likes of J K Rowling and like to go and rant in her comments then they find similar single issue campaigner types opposed to them, people who dedicate their Twitter account to say "gender critical" issues and they all start kicking off at each other, sending threats and abuse etc..

Well you aren't the target of the vitriol are you?

Of course it's easy to say nothing has changed when most people on here never experience it and likely never will.
"before elon i was never attacked. now elon has bought twitter, i'm still never attacked. Life is good for everyone"

"what do you mean there's a report out showing that hate has increased under elon, that troll accounts have increased, that twitter is doing less to stop this all since elon took over? that goes against my narrow view of what i experience therefor it must be completely incorrect and wrong"

Last edited:

These Auntie Beeb reporters are rather delicate flowers it seems, the old adage of whether to enter hot kitchens comes to mind. Hilarious shameless stuff!

I was ambivalent to Mr. Musk, but I am swaying to a more positive opinion of late.

Or maybe people just need to grow a f backbone..

Oh no, someones words on the internet hurt me.

BLOCK

Fixed.
Yes very simple solution for simple issues.

Why does twitter even has spam filters, hate filters etc when you can just block the users. Why even have content moderation. Just block what you don't like.

Next time you speak to roar tell him to stop reporting users for calling him a cartoon tiger :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom