The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the only one we're talking about. FB and Instagram wipe the floor with it users wise and revenue wise. Even TikTok generated more revenue last year.

Yeah Facebook is basically for ages 50 and above, Instagram is full of bots and you use it to follow celebrities, and Tiktok is for young people and stupid people

Yeah Facebook is basically for ages 50 and above, Instagram is full of bots and you use it to follow celebrities, and Tiktok is for young people and stupid people

Congratulations for listing all the attributes of every iteration of social media.

Ah yes The well know Tiktok that young and stupid MPs have been told to remove from their phones.

young voters then you'd use Tiktok
so all tiktok users are now over 18+? which is it roar, they are young and can't vote, or they are all older than 18 which is why mps use it.

thank god we have mr know it all roar to explain exacyly why the 30 million daily users use tiktok, and the 50 million daily users use facebook etc.

No I said it? But its not only this thread is it, commonly in other threads twitter is shared more than in other places. But sure, have a go at Roar instead - lifes easier for you that way.
Only you said it, or you originally said it and roar picked it up too and did a roar?

Life is easier to assume the stupid thing said was by roar, because funnily enough, history shows that to be the case. You're right about that :D

But let's go to the original point you were foolishly making. No one said twitter had zero purpose. What you've done is highlight it has a purpose by being linked to in threads. Congratulations. That doesn't translate to success. But life's easier for you to think that way I guess (see what I did there ;))

Maybe now you can understand why so many users want twitter/Elon to do better, which is odd as the Elon simps are the ones that want Elon to continue making mistakes and failing twitter, while pretty much everyone else wants twitter to do better because... Twitter has a purpose, as you've highlighted when trying to make some silly point about how it's not failing because it's being quoted in a thread, a thread that won't earn it any money as no adverts are shown here.

Last edited:
No I said it? But its not only this thread is it, commonly in other threads twitter is shared more than in other places. But sure, have a go at Roar instead - lifes easier for you that way.

You aren't going to post FB links are you as that is mainly a personal platform where as news sources use Twitter, well they have been, who knows what is going to happen in th ecoming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom