The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's going to be a few pubs short of stock soon given the amount of...

"I can say the dumbest thing"
"Hold my beer."

...going on in this thread.

Good job Roar's got massive arms to hold them all.

Am I supposed to be insulted about working out? lol. Maybe you'd be a little less passive aggressive if you ditched the female personal trainer (lol) and just picked up some heavy weights every time you went to the gym

That is just you being rather disingenuous.
Elon Musk offered a peace plan, just because one side or even both do not agree to the terms of it, that does not change what it is.

zogYirF.jpeg
Yes the majority did not agree with it but 40% of who voted agreed with it, so it really wasn't as far fetched as you lot are making out.

The UN has said it has no way of running or supervising elections. So clearly you and Elon are very misinformed.

The day we start taking notice of Twitter polls for anything other than comedy is the day we should just nuke the Earth from orbit because its game over man.

Am I supposed to be insulted about working out? lol. Maybe you'd be a little less passive aggressive if you ditched the female personal trainer (lol) and just picked up some heavy weights every time you went to the gym

Haha, you roasted him so much you lol'd twice at your own banter.

Whey to go Roar, you can have a couple of stickers for that when you get home.

If only Musk had kept his mouth shut about his political leanings yet was doing the exact same things he's doing at the moment.
Would there be less confirmation bias from the spoiled children wanting all their way and if they can't have it their way then burn it all down?

I'm going around in circles and as I have repeated many times now, just because you do not like the terms of an offer it does not change the fact that an offer was made.

WTF do you keep saying offer made. Musk isnt involved in either side its not his place to even try to put a peace plan together.

edit: Just remembered this is the Musks is an .... thread not the I love russia thread.

Last edited:
If only Musk had kept his mouth shut about his political leanings yet was doing the exact same things he's doing at the moment.
Would there be less confirmation bias from the spoiled children wanting all their way and if they can't have it their way then burn it all down?

No they would still be simping for him. I think his political leanings are just a bonus for Muskerites.

Last edited:

Welcome definitely-very-new-and-not-at-all-a-returnee member!

I dunno, he voted for Biden but you'd think he'd banned abortion and killed a load of puppies by the way this lot act

lol he didnt vote for Biden. You are so gulible.

Just look at the hard on he has about covid misinformation and the 'woke'.
I dunno, I mean I think Musk has some issues but I am willing to believe he isn't so soft in the head that he would think Trump was better than Biden

I could see Elon being conflicted, since he personally would probably be better of with Trumps tax reforms, but Tesla better off with Bidens green leanings

I think one thing that is pretty undeniable is that Elon Musk doesn't give a **** what people think of him, so if he didn't vote for Biden then he would just say that.

Of course he gives a **** about what people think of him it just so happens they dont like him very much. So he pretends to not care.

He looked so gutted at that comedy show when everyone was booing at him.

Last edited:
Ah haaaa lol, When people bring Trump up in the same conversation as Musk! They have blinked and showed their hand!
All this hate for him isn't due to how he is running a website is it? be honest it's because of the political divide.
I still don't know or under stand what make you a person on the left or the right. Surely we all want what's best for everyone as a hole and not change everything for the majority so the minority can.... what do they want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom