The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah haaaa lol, When people bring Trump up in the same conversation as Musk! They have blinked and showed their hand!
All this hate for him isn't due to how he is running a website is it? be honest it's because of the political divide.
I still don't know or under stand what make you a person on the left or the right. Surely we all want what's best for everyone as a hole and not change everything for the majority so the minority can.... what do they want?

Do you even...

Ah haaaa lol, When people bring Trump up in the same conversation as Musk! They have blinked and showed their hand!
All this hate for him isn't due to how he is running a website is it? be honest it's because of the political divide.
I still don't know or under stand what make you a person on the left or the right. Surely we all want what's best for everyone as a hole and not change everything for the majority so the minority can.... what do they want?

Christ what is with the invasion of people today who cannot use English properly.

I dunno, I mean I think Musk has some issues but I am willing to believe he isn't so soft in the head that he would think Trump was better than Biden

I could see Elon being conflicted, since he personally would probably be better of with Trumps tax reforms, but Tesla better off with Bidens green leanings

Im not saying he voted for Trump I dont think he is that much of an arse.

Knowing Musk he probably scored out the name on the ballot sheet and wrote his own.

Then voted for it.

Is your first language American?

Says the guy who couldn't even get the title of the thread correct.

edit: Just remembered this is the Musks is an .... thread not the I love russia thread.

Actual title ...>The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down
Come to think of it, you may be part of that demographic currently having a meltdown and pulling their hair out.

zfqKR53i4t7LI0JTlQDZeAa5GsgQEx5PcrkzCyohGRw.jpg

So if I provide a few links to (western)media sources then you're actually going to take a look at them rather than just brush them off as rubbish?

I didn't specify Western, I just want to know what sources you recommend to get more balanced news from - if they genuinely seem more balanced and I don't already use them then I may start using them. If you post links to russianumber1news.com or something, then I may well brush it off as nonsense :p

So far you've given nothing more than a recommendation to jump on twitter and ... well that was it.

noooo what most people reply with is their own personal understanding of what has been posted.
The actual meaning of the post is then turned on its head in the goal of getting a "1up" on the other poster.
With all the bittering over new twitter....ing what does either side actually want to achieve here. will there be
a final post where someone is declared the winner?

If you post links to russianumber1news.com or something, then I may well brush it off as nonsense :p
I can only read English so there won't be any issues there.

Without Twitter I would probably use more well known news sources from the mainstream media, now whether you agree on their take is a choice you will have to make.

cWCGBx7.jpeg

Hg86qky.jpeg

LH9lExg.jpeg

PgVBMNl.jpeg

NwjHRVU.jpeg
This one may not be trustworthy:p

aIHn0f7.jpeg

aYPvZ37.jpeg

Aqt9qpx.jpeg

Like I said you may not agree with their take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom