The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for the twitter suggestions as opposed to the MSM ones.
Why, do you not agree with the multiple mainstream media outlets calling it a peace deal?
Is it all Russian propaganda, are they Kremlin shills, do they get paid in Rubles, do they work for Putin?

Do they call each other comrade on the phone?

Last edited:
I dunno, he voted for Biden but you'd think he'd banned abortion and killed a load of puppies by the way this lot act

The man is a car salesman. He lies for a living. You only have to watch any of the Tesla events going back years and its full of lies. And you just take him at his word. He is a bull ****** extraordinaire.

I seem to remember him telling voters on Twitter to vote Republican in the midterms. Doesn't strike me as something you'd do if you'd voted for the Democratic president just 2 years previous.

Why, do you not agree with the multiple mainstream media outlets calling it a peace deal?
Is it all Russian propaganda, are they Kremlin shills, do they get paid in Rubles, do they work for Putin?

Do you understand the use of single quote marks in most of those headlines means they don't think it's a peace plan?

I think one thing that is pretty undeniable is that Elon Musk doesn't give a **** what people think of him, so if he didn't vote for Biden then he would just say that.

Of course he does. He's got an ego that is planet sized. He absolutely laps up the adoration his simps shower him with every day. We all remember that he was furious Biden got more engagement than him, that is someone who cares.

Mr. Musk has committed the cardinal sin of showing some affinity to the American and global Right. It's a sin many of the Left here, and on many other forums will never forgive. Never accept. Never compromise over. Twitter was a bastion, a safe space for Left leaning dialogue. In the eyes of many on the Left it's akin to the scruffy old pub they'd natter in being demolished. Whereas it's actually just had a revamp and they now feel "challenged" in there.. One can smell the bile.

Last edited:
The cardinal sin is that there's no principles involved, just unadulterated profiteering at the expense of the commoner who Musk is more than happy to trade away their freedoms for a seat at the big boys tables that he so desperately wishes to attend among the old money.

I don't agree with them calling it a peace deal for two reasons
Firstly its a "plan" not a deal although like I said before your definition of a plan doesnt agree with my English definition "
1. a detailed proposal for doing or achieving something."
Seeing as it was just some high level thought dumps and not really even remotely detailed

Secondly I was interested to see your other sources not the MSM.

Most of the MSM like most commentators and people of any seniority in the actual reality who may get involved in a "deal" (Elon wont) dismissed it.

I haven't ignored the data, I've acknowledged it in context, the study is quite limited in that it simply searches for terms used on Twitter.
No it hasn't LOL. This isn't even hyperbole it's just a lie
You're dismissing the conclusion and data of the study because it doesn't meet your criteria of what you feel a study into hate crime on the platform should entail. By all means, feel free to post another peer-reviewed study that you believe is more "thorough" but you can't simply ignore one because you don't like it @Roar87, that's not how it works.

Last edited:
Mr. Musk has committed the cardinal sin of showing some affinity to the American and global Right. It's a sin many of the Left here, and on many other forums will never forgive. Never accept. Never compromise over. Twitter was a bastion, a safe space for Left leaning dialogue. In the eyes of many on the Left it's akin to the scruffy old pub they'd natter in being demolished. Whereas it's actually just had a revamp and they now feel "challenged" in there.. One can smell the bile.

Lovely rant from someone who doesn't use it.

One can smell the BS in the post above.

These people need an enemy, and he's public enemy number one at the moment.

Like I said at the beginning, it's just a cooy/paste of the trump thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom