The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
People could save themselves a lot of angst by simply not buying or using his products. But where's the fun in that when you can ululate all day long about how terrible the man is to zero effect ;)

I don't buy his products and i think my biggest insults towards him have been that's he a bit cringe and disingenuous. I understand it suits the big-brained 'LIBS MAD' narrative to pretend everyone is seething though.

Last edited:
People could save themselves a lot of angst by simply not buying or using his products. But where's the fun in that when you can ululate all day long about how terrible the man is to zero effect ;)
It's weird how often you are cropping up in this thread to boot lick a billionaire. What's your angle to randomly defend him?

Don't think this was posted up before. I guess its why we see some people so active on here recently ;)

Interestingly I heard some genuine accounts on twitter, the pro Ukraine ones saying they had hundreds or thousands of pro Kremlin (bots) accounts follow who would all unfollow later. Apparently it does something with the twitter algo that means they end up getting pushed down the feeds.
I assume to cover when people post nonsense its assumed lots of unfollowing is an indication.

It's weird how often you are cropping up in this thread to boot lick a billionaire. What's your angle to randomly defend him?

If calling someone a druggie is defending him then you have a weird take on how it's done ;)

I'm ambivalent to him, support some of his views, don't others. Envious of his wealth but not so jealous of it to call him a moron or suggest his climb was pure luck.

It's as if this meme was created just for YOU.
HcoWuUj.jpeg
Please don't meme nonsense lies, it makes you appear really silly and desperate.

The first guy did exactly what the law and his training required, he reported attempts to break the law by a superior through the chain of command, what happened afterwards was out of his control (Trumps white house was leakier than a sieve). He then had his, and his brother's career ruined by the vindictive subject of his legally obligated report.
The other guy leaked documents to random people on the internet, leaving them in full view and able to be copied by anyone, for the lols.

Last edited:
Gave a BBC reporter 20 minutes notice to have an interview and claims they are liars yet has given ticket Carlson a weeks notice to prep for their interview.
The 20 minutes notice 'to have an interview' is a fallacy I'm afraid Vincent. He emailed Elon at lunchtime and got the reply "What about tonight?". He had many hours to prepare and failed badly.

The 20 minutes notice was only that it was going to be broadcast on Twitter Spaces as well as the BBC taking the footage and editing it to show it in whatever light they choose to.

Last edited:
The 20 minutes notice 'to have an interview' is a fallacy I'm afraid Vincent. He emailed Elon at lunchtime and got the reply "What about tonight?". He had many hours to prepare.

The 20 minutes notice was only that it was going to be broadcast on Twitter Spaces as well as the BBC taking the footage and editing it to show it in whatever light they choose to.
The BBC is filled with oxbridge elites, so quite natural for them to fail upwards.

The 20 minutes notice 'to have an interview' is a fallacy I'm afraid Vincent. He emailed Elon at lunchtime and got the reply "What about tonight?". He had many hours to prepare and failed badly.

Fair enough, I didn't know that.

Not that I am defending the reporter in this instance, he was unprepared and looked foolish.

But to tarnish 100 years of BBC news because of one reporter? Come on Elon.

This is everyone's real issue, they're just angry because he has too much money.

Its not my issue at all.
In fact I don't have an issue, I just find somewhat bemusing that someone so "intelligent" and so supposedly "perfect" can miss the obvious issues with the "strategy" he has been applying.

I guess IF I have any issue it would be that its hard to have a rational debate about it due to weak attempts to shut it down by simps who can only come out with rubbish like "your all jealous".
Apply your own standards to yourself I would suggest and don't attempt to assume what the rest of us feel or think. Your compass is wonky.

Its not my issue at all.
In fact I don't have an issue, I just find somewhat bemusing that someone so "intelligent" and so supposedly "perfect" can miss the obvious issues with the "strategy" he has been applying.

I guess IF I have any issue it would be that its hard to have a rational debate about it due to weak attempts to shut it down by simps who can only come out with rubbish like "your all jealous".
Apply your own standards to yourself I would suggest and don't attempt to assume what the rest of us feel or think. Your compass is wonky.

You're like the bloke at the pub criticising Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi's decisions in a game of football though lol. You don't even have access to as much information as the bloke at the pub because he's at least watching the game, you're just reading Tweets and news stories

You're like the bloke at the pub criticising Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi's decisions in a game of football though lol. You don't even have access to as much information as the bloke at the pub because he's at least watching the game, you're just reading Tweets and news stories

What a lame post.
Who has more info then? You? If so depart some.

Honestly your getting so weak in your defence.

I am criticising what is happening. When we said some of this would happen in advance because you know, real world and all that.

Your so far up the defend everything Elon does because hes rich path you just can't stop to think for a second.
Its getting embarrassing seeing the depths your willing to take yourself. He won't care what you think Roar, no need to sell yourself out.

Last edited:
What a lame post.
Who has more info then? You? If so depart some.

Honestly your getting so weak in your defence.

I am criticising what is happening. When we said some of this would happen in advance because you know, real world and all that.

Your so far up the defend everything Elon does because hes rich path you just can't stop to think for a second.
Its getting embarrassing seeing the depths your willing to take yourself. He won't care what you think Roar, no need to sell yourself out.

Tempted to go quote some of the posts predicting Twitter would stop working loool.

Is there a way to set a reminder so I can see when Twitter doesn't get fined by Germany for $5 trillion or whatever it was

Last edited:
Can someone clue me in please.

Musk says AI should be put on pause but is now developing AI. Is that right?

So is he for/against it going ahead or just want everyone else to hang fire while he set up his own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom