The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you deal in extremes Chris but most people don't. We can laugh and criticise people like Elon and get a good nights sleep.

Oh no, Chris is right.

Every night I lie wide awake terrified of Elon's blue ticks. Even when I do sleep, my nightmares are filled with blue ticks with legs, with weird Elon musk faces on them, marching through Washington whilst holding Trump aloft on a golden chair. Elon is kneeling before him whilst $8 dollar bills (these exist in my dream) fly from people's pockets and into Elon's mouth. The blue ticks then bring Trump to the Whitehouse, where he swears the pledge of allegiance , all the while Elon projectile vomits money onto Joe Biden until he is cocooned in $8 dollar bills. Joe suffocates and dies. Fortunate son is playing in the background. A voting machine beats up a tranny who's waiting for an abortion. Crates of bud light get launched up into the sky by a Space X rocket, which explodes exactly as planned.

That's when I wake up screaming

I know you deal in extremes Chris but most people don't. We can laugh and criticise people like Elon and get a good nights sleep.
No, No you can't, none of the woke mob have had a good nights sleep since Elon bought Twitter.
Nobody is buying that, the woke mob are on this thread raging 16 hours a day, it's unlikely you lot are not on some kind of A.D to help you cope.

Twitter was a haven for those who needed safe spaces away from free speech.
They were so used to moderators banning anyone who challenged their opinions or beliefs that men could get pregnant or had a right to take showers with young girls.

Free speech is exactly what you lot are afraid of, my guess is the majority who post in this thread also post in the thread of lies where the truth is simply not tolerated.
Look at this poster below, deep down in his drivel there was a cry for help from him.
Oh no, Chris is right.

Every night I lie wide awake terrified .....

Trump aloft on a golden chair. Elon is kneeling before him

A voting machine beats up a tranny who's waiting for an abortion.

That's when I wake up screaming

No, No you can't, none of the woke mob have had a good nights sleep since Elon bought Twitter.
Nobody is buying that, the woke mob are on this thread raging 16 hours a day, it's unlikely you lot are not on some kind of A.D to help you cope.

Twitter was a haven for those who needed safe spaces away from free speech.
They were so used to moderators banning anyone who challenged their opinions or beliefs that men could get pregnant or had a right to take showers with young girls.

Free speech is exactly what you lot are afraid of, my guess is the majority who post in this thread also post in the thread of lies where the truth is simply not tolerated.
Look at this poster below, deep down in his drivel there was a cry for help from him.

I wonder if you know how insane you sound. Its like listening to a MAGA nut or reading The Donald. I hope you find your way back.

@Amnesia I don't think anyone dislikes Musk for one specific thing, like the blue ticks saga or whatever.

I think those people have observed Musk over a long period of time, and found his ways to be the ways of a douche bag narcissist.

And are happy to sit back and lol as he provides endless amusing lol-worthy blunders.

I think that's probably healthier than idolising him. The fervour of some Musk supporters is frankly inexplicable.

On the flip side, do report on something that he doesn't like as part of your job and you'll be lucky if he only bans your account and not the accounts related to the company you work for..

As demonstrated repeatedly with the whole "musk jet" nonsense where he banned someone who published public information, then banned the reporters who reported on the ban but didn't give any of the information about his jet, and he did the same sort of thing again a few days back when a reporter did an interview with a hacker and he banned the reporter for "hacked materials" when there was nothing from the hack in the report.

On the flip side, do report on something that he doesn't like as part of your job and you'll be lucky if he only bans your account and not the accounts related to the company you work for..

As demonstrated repeatedly with the whole "musk jet" nonsense where he banned someone who published public information, then banned the reporters who reported on the ban but didn't give any of the information about his jet,
So would you allow the publishing of forum members information on these forums by someone who didn't like said forum member, if that forum member had his car jumped on by a masked man would you allow this to continue?

Even if you say 'Yes' I won't believe you.

There is a serious lack of honesty when debating with you lot which has been proven time and time again.

Even if said forum members information was available elsewhere it still would not be ok, if the forum member did not want his information to be released on these forums then his choice should be respected.

I ran the London Marathon this morning, what did you do? Defend Musk from people laughing at him!

Nothing too much today, my legs are still sore from my Squat PR on Thursday. Long distance running is horrible, I can just about manage 20 minutes cardio on an exercise bike before I'm bored to tears.

Last edited:
So would you allow the publishing of forum members information on these forums by someone who didn't like said forum member, if that forum member had his car jumped on by a masked man would you allow this to continue?

There is a serious lack of honesty when debating with you lot which has been proven time and time again.

Even if said forum members information was available elsewhere it still would not be ok, if the forum member did not want his information to be released on these forums then his choice should be respected.
That had literally nothing to do with his plane (not that I'll waste time with further debate on it), regardless this forum is not a democracy and such idealisms do not apply.

Even on Twitter, even under Mr Free Speech you can be banned for no reason whatsoever as that is how the internet is and functions.

Last edited:

You are lying in your presentation of the matter. A lie which Elon Musk originated.

Brandon Collado is an uber eats driver who stalks Claire Elise Boucher who lives near the petrol station this incident was at, in a belief he gets coded messages from her.

Brandon Collado cannot benefit from flight data of Elon Musks jet because:

1) this was a long distance from the airport
2) the plane had not moved in some time
3) this involved cars
4) he doesn't give a **** about stalking Elon Musk

But who needs to be honest when sycophants take you at your word. Jumped on a car! I hear the petrol station handed over all footage to the police and absolutely nothing happened to Brandon Collado, no charges filed, weird. Maybe they're accountable to facts or something.

You are lying in your presentation of the matter. A lie which Elon Musk originated.

Brandon Collado is an uber eats driver who stalks Claire Elise Boucher who lives near the petrol station this incident was at, in a belief he gets coded messages from her.

Brandon Collado cannot benefit from flight data of Elon Musks jet because:

1) this was a long distance from the airport
2) the plane had not moved in some time
3) this involved cars
4) he doesn't give a **** about stalking Elon Musk

But who needs to be honest when sycophants take you at your word. Jumped on a car! I hear the petrol station handed over all footage to the police and absolutely nothing happened to Brandon Collado, no charges filed, weird. Maybe they're accountable to facts or something.

I haven't given an account of any story, I asked a few questions.

You didn't really deserve a reply but thought I should point it out that a lot of the time I do not reply to you lot because you are making arguments against words that were never said by me, or you have totally missed the point of the post.
It can be easily avoided just by reading the post you are replying to.

I haven't given an account of any story, I asked a few questions.

I have given you the facts which are available for the scenario you presented when answering a reply on the Elon jet events. A scenario which is easily seen as Elon Musks claims that his jet flight data was connected to a car incident.

This is important since you are using the scenario as presented by Elon Musk which is incredibly lacking in accuracy, as a starting point for claiming a lack of honesty.

Of course you don't deserve much, you chain post as if you're copy pasting with no actual connection to any ongoing discussion, hide from people bothering to reply, then vanish for a period then repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom