The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure some of the thousands of people at SpaceX are great engineers, but him speaking about finding a chief engineer was from a few years back when SpaceX was more of a startup. I think a lot of people would jump at the chance to work there, but there's only a handful of people who could do the job well enough to replace Musk as Chief Engineer given the responsibility and level of commitment required. Maybe they would join now given how well SpaceX is doing, the BBC could've asked that question and we'd know.

Sounds like the reasons he is using as to why he hasnt left Twitter yet after the poll he put up told him to go.

Last edited:
Musk is a big headed moron, he hangs about twitter because it suits his style.

He doesn't actually run anything he is just the money man in, he hasn't founded anything, he has bought what he has, none of it was his idea.

He hangs about twitter to tweet and try and make himself look cool, when in reality he is about one bump short of Trump.

He paid 30 billion too much for twitter and he knows it, I suppose he stays there to try and get something useful out of it.

He doesn't actually run anything he is just the money man in, he hasn't founded anything, he has bought what he has, none of it was his idea.

He hangs about twitter to tweet and try and make himself look cool, when in reality he is about one bump short of Trump.

He paid 30 billion too much for twitter and he knows it, I suppose he stays there to try and get something useful out of it.

He hasn't found anything? Are you sure?

This post is written by someone who's a very grumpy bunny

So after the systematic erasing of legacy ticks lets see some numbers about why this clown car did a handbrake turn to briskly reinstate status to large accounts.

Rather than encouraging pre-existing verified users to splash out the subscription fee, which starts at $8 a month, the overwhelming majority simply continued using the site. Public data shows that fewer than 500 of the 400,000 legacy users signed up, and almost as many users cancelled their subscription at the same time, for a net revenue increase of less than $300 a month.

Tesla shareholders aren't happy. They've requesting a meeting with the board to discuss their claims of financial mismanagement and they want Musk gone
Don't they understand that they only exist to realise Musk's godhood and not make any more money?

Must be those pesky activist commies people keep talking about.

Supposedly Musk has a sock Twitter account where he pretends to be a child/his child; highly likely to be fake but as it's Musk, it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be true...funny either way :cry:

If this is true, i don't know why people are surprised. The guy is obviously massive trolling weirdo.

I imagine he gets up to far worse behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom