The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Get a call at 9am saying the story he thought he'd paid off of sexual misconduct to an employee was going to be printed and 12 oclock gets on twitter claiming victimhood if any bad stories popped up about him in upcoming months.

Can't imagine why he'd want to bury the story of him showing off little Elon at attention and asking his flight attendant to take care of it for him.

Isn't it freedom of speech to say the bad stories too?

Soldato
Surprise as megalomanic isn't really about free speech at all.

Or is this just the woke liberal lefty media getting upset over a bit of sexual harassment....you know how they like to get upset over everything /s

Soldato
Order of events:
1) Reporter contacts Musk to comment on story regarding sexual allegations against him
2) Musk announces he’s voting Republican and that he now expects to be attacked
3) Story comes out
4) Musk claims it’s a hit piece attacking him for supporting Republicans

I'm sure he will now respect this woman's free speech to speak of his sexual harassment towards her in the public town square being he is a “free speech absolutist”. I look forward to it.

And this is the guy people think should have control of Twitter :cry: :cry:

Soldato
Might as well drop the massage/horse story into the thread:

If true you’d think these billionaires/other rich guys would just hire massage girls who offer these services?
Its crazy, your exactly right if true.

I'll never understand it, I am an Elon fan in regards to SpaceX etc and what not so this is just sad to see.

This guy should have just stayed doing what he was good at instead of trying to stick his finger into everything, politics etc you name it.
If this is all true which it seems to be based on cursory information (we will learn more I guess), then its going to severely damage his companies and thats going to be sad imo, companies like SpaceX are amazing and have pushed the whole industry forward.

There will no doubt be backlash from his own employees and talent either leaving or being hesitant to join his companies.
As I understand it right now is that the attendant was under NDA after the settlement however her friend who also knew of the incident and made a statement at the time wasn't. Her friend is the one who has released this information.

Caporegime
The Musk cult are going to be even more insufferable now... but at least the mask is fully off so it'll be easier to dismiss them as fanatics.

It'll be interesting to see if this going public will open the floodgates about other uncouth events in his private life in addition to giving potential whistle-blowers in his businesses an incentive to start leaking like a sieve.

Caporegime
This guy should have just stayed doing what he was good at instead of trying to stick his finger into everything, politics etc you name it.
If this is all true which it seems to be based on cursory information (we will learn more I guess), then its going to severely damage his companies and thats going to be sad imo, companies like SpaceX are amazing and have pushed the whole industry forward.

It does seem like a very familiar accusation like the exposed himself + wanted a massage is standard Weinstein & Epstein... but those guys were prolific with plenty of evidence against them. Billionaires are at risk of being shaken down for stuff like this - if it's just a single accuser* then I presume the story could easily just go the way of the Joe Biden finger blasting accusation. If there are more serious accusers however then game over Elon, that's gotta torpedo the acquisition, probs would have to take a step back from Tesla too.

*or indeed single accuser joined by some less plausible ones

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Its crazy, your exactly right if true.

I'll never understand it, I am an Elon fan in regards to SpaceX etc and what not so this is just sad to see.

There will no doubt be backlash from his own employees and talent either leaving or being hesitant to join his companies.
As I understand it right now is that the attendant was under NDA after the settlement however her friend who also knew of the incident and made a statement at the time wasn't. Her friend is the one who has released this information.
Yeah. It is a shame as I am a fan of his work, but in the last few year he has lost the plot. He should have taken Cameron‘s advice “too many tweets make a twatt”. Probably let becoming the richest person alive get to him, as he has been on overdrive lately.

I never did understand all that. Why not keep things private and get all the massages from girls you want. With all the status and money there would be no shortage of them.

Caporegime
Yeah. It is a shame as I am a fan of his work, but in the last few year he has lost the plot. He should have taken Cameron‘s advice “too many tweets make a twatt”. Probably let becoming the richest person alive get to him, as he has been on overdrive lately.

I never did understand all that. Why not keep things private and get all the massages from girls you want. With all the status and money there would be no shortage of them.

He is nothing more than a bid dumb ape like the rest of us.

99% of people when blessed with enormous wealth, power and influence will succumb to the same temptations. When you have that much money and power you likely think you can do or get away with anything.

What annoys me is when these people are put on a pedestal as brilliant, decent, moral people, and pretend they are better than everyone else and convince themselves they deserve the hilariously disproportionate wealth they hold.

He's just a lucky trust fund baby with multiple personality disorders, due to his brain not being able to comprehend the immense wealth and power the rest of the population have misguidedly given him.

Last edited:
Caporegime
What annoys me is when these people are put on a pedestal as brilliant, decent, moral people, and pretend they are better than everyone else and convince themselves they deserve the hilariously disproportionate wealth they hold.

He's just a lucky trust fund baby with multiple personality disorders, due to his brain not being able to comprehend the immense wealth and power the rest of us have given him.

Who is holding him on a pedestal as a moral person?

People tend to admire him as a brilliant businessman/entrepreneur AFAIK. He’s proven that several times with his companies.

He’s not really a “trust fund baby”, his father was wealthy by South African standards but that’s more like ordinary middle class wealth by American standards. He moved to North America by himself in part to avoid serving in the military in apartheid era SA, he had a small investment from his father in an early venture alongside a bunch of other investors. The attempts to try and downplay his business success are pretty weak tbh..

Soldato
He is nothing more than a bid dumb ape like the rest of us.

99% of people when blessed with enormous wealth, power and influence will succumb to the same temptations. When you have that much money and power you likely think you can do or get away with anything.

He's just a lucky trust fund baby with multiple personality disorders, due to his brain not being able to comprehend the immense wealth and power the rest of the population have misguidedly given him.

How was anyone misguided when they bought products and services from him? People voluntarily gave him money because they thought what he was offering was good. Nothing else. No one was deceived or misguided. Elon has earned his success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom