The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm genuinely shocked that they hate the idea so much.

Would be funny if the first thing she does as ceo is get rid of the new tucker carlson rubbish. That'll be the melt down of the century.

The funny thing is what is happening to Elon now is exactly what I predicated back when the thread was first created.

He will make those on the left hate him as he helps those crazy folk on the right. And those in the right will hate him as he doesn't end up helping them as they are emboldened and think anything goes and still bans them.

End result. No one is happy with Elon, other than the most biggest simps.

Probably not even her, that'd be funny!
Yes true.

Especially how much Elon flip flops, I'd not be surprised if even if it is her, he just flops to the latest pressure and cancels the agreement with her.

Will be interesting if it is her. No idea who she is, but reading those users worries, sounds like she means business and is there to get the advertisers back as best possible, but that means twitter and in particular Elon, has to impvoe and be closer to what it was. You ant have her efforts to reassure advertisers that twitter is serious, while Elon is there walking around the office waving his **** at big content creators that no longer use twitter. All her efforts will be for nothing while Elon continues to Elon.

Yes true.

Especially how much Elon flip flops, I'd not be surprised if even if it is her, he just flops to the latest pressure and cancels the agreement with her.

Will be interesting if it is her. No idea who she is, but reading those users worries, sounds like she means business and is there to get the advertisers back as best possible, but that means twitter and in particular Elon, has to impvoe and be closer to what it was. You ant have her efforts to reassure advertisers that twitter is serious, while Elon is there walking around the office waving his **** at big content creators that no longer use twitter. All her efforts will be for nothing while Elon continues to Elon.
Well he has to consider what his Tesla stock will do after getting hyped up on normality returning.

So we can definitely say it's "the Right" currently having the meltdown over Twitter :cry:

Wait for it. We need to hear how roar dismisses it and blames trump being unbanned again before we can have the full picture explained to us as to why those in the right are so wet today, but also, Chris then needs to come and explain how it's all the left being political or some other nonsense.

It's nothing to do with me who Mr. Musk chooses as his CEO, why would it bother me? I keep saying it's his company to run as he sees fit. Whether it's Marine le Pen or Diane Abbott, it's his choice, he's paying....

(I'll get the names right in a minute...)

Last edited:
It's nothing to do with me who Mr. Musk chooses as his CEO, why would it bother me? I keep saying it's his company to run as he sees fit. Whether it's Marine le Pen or Diane Abbott, it's his choice, he's paying....

(I'll get the names right in a minute...)

Maybe he should get the Tates to do it
Then you wont get as confused by crossing combining the streams threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom