The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I could understand leaving the building and going into public but surely, it raises a lot of questions around the hostility off staff in your building if you don't feel safe enough to wonder to the loo down the corridor? :confused:

He's often around members of staff, but yeah late at night in an office potentially he could be kidnapped or something.

He's often around members of staff, but yeah late at night in an office potentially he could be kidnapped or something.
Why does it have to be a security issue? I personally like to take massive dumps when I'm alone. If I was rich enough and had an office, I'd get my own toilet installed that's for sure. I'm not ashamed of my poops, proud of anything when they go above and beyond the water line, but pooping in peace is a nice luxury the rich should enjoy.

Soldato
Maybe Elon should take up BJJ like Zuckerberg and get a bit of confidence or do some TRT like Bezos as he's clearly lacking in the testosterone department

2686300.main_image.webp

0_Tyson-Fury-Homecoming.jpg

Almost like being tough has nothing to do with the level of protection you need lol

Soldato
Why does it have to be a security issue? I personally like to take massive dumps when I'm alone. If I was rich enough and had an office, I'd get my own toilet installed that's for sure. I'm not ashamed of my poops, proud of anything when they go above and beyond the water line, but pooping in peace is a nice luxury the rich should enjoy.

I actually knew a girl that didn't like to poop on her own, she used to get her boyfriend to go in with her, very odd. Maybe Elon doesn't like to poop on his own.

Soldato
You know someone can be masculine without at the same time being fragile. They aren't mutually inclusive. I know masculinity is a dirty word around here though, incidentally one of the traits Elon Musk has is that he's obviously very driven, takes decisions easily and is unapologetic - all masculine traits - no wonder most people here hate him.

I think we all know who is a little fragile around here when Elon is getting criticised. Sorry we are unapologetic about it.

Soldato
The problem is that the person has purposefully made the name so long that on a mobile the "parody" isn't visible so people could believe it is actually AOC's office press account.

IMG-4752.png

Yeah, I think parody accounts should be labeled more clearly. Maybe if you tick a box that says your account is a parody account it would mark your tweets as such. With that said I think most people would reasonably check the profile of someone if they thought a tweet looked off, then they would see the account is labeled parody and has far fewer followers than the real one.

Commissario
Yeah, I think parody accounts should be labeled more clearly. Maybe if you tick a box that says your account is a parody account it would mark your tweets as such. With that said I think most people would reasonably check the profile of someone if they thought a tweet looked off, then they would see the account is labeled parody and has far fewer followers than the real one.
So that's (checks) something like a 5th type of tick for people to keep track of? (and require far more enforcement than Twitter now has staff to do).

It's so much easier keeping track of the scammer, the paid for accounts (many of which are scammers), the parody ones, the organisational ones, and the actual notable ones now than ever it was when there was one tick that showed an account was real.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Soldato
So his wealth has increased by more than the $44bn he spent on Twitter since the start of the year. He must really have trouble sleeping over that massive calamity.

Last edited:
Permabanned
So his wealth has increased by more than the $44bn he spent on Twitter since the start of the year. He must really have trouble sleeping over that massive calamity.

Unlike some who fervently rake his every Twitter in the hope of making the next ( none political, purely out of concern for Twitter's financial wellbeing and longevity of course) mocking post here ;)

Associate

In which case, he can just pay off his creditors he used to finance the purchase, stop messing around asking people to pay to use the thing, and just let it be the free speech platform where anything goes without having to do anything?

Caporegime

You misspelled 'the $44 billion he borrowed to spend on a company that's now worth 30% of what he paid for it'. Because that money sure as hell didn't come out of his own pocket, and Twitter's value is still in the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom