The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
That's a bit too subtle for me, again in simpler terms please and I will gladly try and answer you Penfold101.

Well if the difference between men and boys is the size (and presumably cost) of their toys, I’m wondering at what price point or dimensions do you get the promotion from boy to man, and what I need to buy to do it…

The real quote is "The only difference between men and boys is the size of their shoes and the price of their toys"

It infers that men do not grow up they just grow into bigger kids.
It doesn't infer that people with money are better men and people without are somehow not men.

Some certainly demonstrate the real quote better than others :) ;)

Permabanned
Well if the difference between men and boys is the size (and presumably cost) of their toys, I’m wondering at what price point or dimensions do you get the promotion from boy to man, and what I need to buy to do it…

Oh, I see, something with international scope and enough followers to cause a ruckus should you so wish. Presidencies or premierships of of first world countries, major armament manufacturers, heads of churches, you need to buy or infiltrate properly big play things ;)

Associate
Associate
Now at 101M views and counting.
There's a lot of so called medical professionals who should be languishing in prison cells for a long long time imo.
It's a great documentary, but also utterly terrifying..

The “documentary” is made by a self-confessed theocratic fascist who tried to play down the catholic church's role in the pedophilia scandal by saying the problem isn't so much the noncing, it's that too many priests are gay.

It's almost certainly going to be biased and framed to suit his narrative that the trans movement is the greatest evil in the world and a threat to the future of Western society.

FYI I think there are some valid issues with the subject at hand but Matt Walsh is a disingenuous grifter with no interest in rational analysis.

Last edited:
Associate
Fair enough.
How much of it have you watched?

Just the various clips that have been doing the rounds on social media since it got released a year ago or whenever it was. You're probably wondering how can I judge it without having watched the entire thing which is fair enough... In response id say it's like avoiding anything printed in The Sun because of its long history of poor journalistic standards.

Maybe im wrong and Matt ''gender ideology is one of the greatest evils in human history'' Walsh has put aside his hatred for the trans community to provide a balanced and reasonable analysis of the various issues at hand but from everything i've seen and read it's about as objective as a Michael Moore documentary.

Soldato
The “documentary” is rage bait made by a self-confessed 'theocratic fascist' who tried to play down the catholic church's role in the pedophilia scandal by saying the problem isn't the noncing, it's that too many priests are gay.

The documentary is almost certainly going to be biased and framed in a way to suit his narrative that the trans movement is the greatest evil in the world and a threat to the future of Western society.

FYI i think there are some valid issues with the subject at hand but Matt Walsh is a disingenuous grifter with no interest in rational analysis of anything.

Yeah it was a good documentary, has really high ratings and high lights important issues. Of course you didn't watch it, absolutely typical.

Last edited:
Soldato

Another good interview that would answer a lot of the talking points in this thread if people bothered to listen to it. Also Elon used to play Quake and won money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom