The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have an account and now I am blocked from any information from any organisation that uses Twitter to give out their information.

This is bad for them as well as those that dont have accounts.
and with reddit going **** up where on earth are you going to get your hot takes from now? :p :cry:

Last edited:
Elon simp and an account he regularly promotes pushing nonsense story. They know fully well that using munitions on civilians is the war crime and that is what the Biden administration accused Putin of but that part doesn't fit their narrative. Just waiting for the usual one word promote from Elon, "interesting, concerning, agreed, accurate, definitely, !!!"

Last edited:
Point proven. :rolleyes:

e: Oh and BTW, i did not dispute where the "term" came from, i disputed where the people came from, ipso facto proving my point that we've got you posting "retarded takes".
I think not reading posts but still claiming the poster in question is wrong is a pretty "retarded" take from someone :) And yes, you claimed the term 'Anglo' was derived from native Britons following the Roman conquest in 43ad and not the Germanic tribe that came to Britain in the 5th century, so, unfortunately, you failed to understand the term 'Anglo-Saxon', but that's off topic. I do love it when you decide to come out and play from behind your safe space though.

I can't read it as I don't have a Twitter accou - oh.

e: should have quoted but that was to Sankari.

e2: can you post the stuff that the non-twitterati can't see please? It's easier to laugh at the source than imagine it.

Last edited:
Which did you choose? :cry:

Edit: this **** is on all forms of social media, does it make it any better, no of course not.
For a man that is allegedly worried about WW3 you'd think he'd be a little more careful getting in the business of mind-altering psyops by purchasing a battlefield.

I can't read it as I don't have a Twitter accou - oh.

e: should have quoted but that was to Sankari.

e2: can you post the stuff that the non-twitterati can't see please? It's easier to laugh at the source than imagine it.

This is the post I think you are referring to

jews-control-poll.png

These are the result as of now. Unfortunately I had to vote to see the results.
edit: why I voted for No, its complicated and not just No is a mystery. I clearly just didn't want to give it the attention of reading it properly. But I think that 50% of the 90k people voted yes tells us all we need to know.

jews-controll-re4sults.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
The BBC is really waging a war on Twitter. Their front page news for several days was basically a publicly paid advertisement for Threads, now more attacks on Twitter. I'm so glad I don't pay for a TV License.

I'm not sure how you can post that. They are reporting the news. Promoted accounts are posting misinformation. If that isn't news when it comes to social media then I'm not sure what is.

re the above and the bbc's article. Just to point out their 2nd claim regarding the 'baby factories' - there's a documentary that was released in 2021 that documented the 'factories' that exist in Poland and Ukraine. So make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom