The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertiser revenue still down. Better blame the ADL, perhaps that'll help!

Elon says he's going full scorched earth, blames Jews for costing Twitter half its value

Elon says he's going full scorched earth, blames Jews for costing Twitter half its value

Where are you getting this thing about Jews? I know you just copy and paste your opinions like a bot, but who's opinion did you copy?

I know you just copy and paste your opinions like a bot, but who's opinion did you copy?

my opinion has not changed since 2022

Anyone else get the feeling the way that roar chucks his insults in, that they never make sense and often feel like things that would have been said to him? It reminds me of the kids at school that get bullied, and the bully says a zinger about them and everyone laughs. The kid that gets bullied then thinks that insult must be funny so repeats it to get laughs, but it doesn't work as it's out of place and makes no sense.

Last edited:
would sound reasonable if someone said don't advertise on twitter because of holocaust denial material - & if he's genuinely lost revenue,
then sounds like ADL have more potency than eu digital service act.

Where are you getting this thing about Jews? I know you just copy and paste your opinions like a bot, but who's opinion did you copy?

It's literally in the box you are replying to?

A22pKfN.png

You might want to read up on who the Anti-Defamation League are:

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL), formerly known as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States that specializes in civil rights law and combats antisemitism and extremism.​

But I guess you were too busy cheerleading for the Rwandan Genocide.

Last edited:

It's literally in the box you are replying to?

A22pKfN.png

You might want to read up on who the Anti-Defamation League are:

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL), formerly known as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States that specializes in civil rights law and combats antisemitism and extremism.​

But I guess you were too busy cheerleading for the Rwandan Genocide.

Right, so he can't disagree with the stance a Jewish advocacy group takes without "going after the Jews"? Seems like gaslighting.

Also I'm pretty bored of the personal attacks, cheering for the Rwandan genocide, what the actual **** are you talking about? Are you brain dead?

Last edited:
Right, so he can't disagree with the stance a Jewish advocacy group takes without "going after the Jews"? Seems like gaslighting.

He didn't "disagree with the stance [of] a Jewish advocacy group", he claimed they were responsible for the consequences of his actions. I dunno, is there a long history of tenuously blaming misfortune on Jewish groups. Hmm.

Also I'm pretty bored of the personal attacks, cheering for the Rwandan genocide, what the actual **** are you talking about? Are you brain dead?

You have a remarkably short memory.

Last edited:
He didn't "disagree with the stance [of] a Jewish advocacy group", he claimed they were responsible for the consequences of his actions. I dunno, is there a long history of tenuously blaming misfortune on Jewish groups. Hmm.

Yeah I don't think Jewish groups get to act with legal impunity because of the Nazis, you are allowed to criticise things Jewish people and groups do without it being some racist attack. I suppose you need this pointing out because you obviously aren't that bright since you couldn't spot the stunningly obvious playful irony in the comment you linked below.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think Jewish groups get to act with legal impunity because of the Nazis, you are allowed to criticise things Jewish people and groups do without it being some racist attack.

Yeah, no-one is saying that. What people are saying is that Elon **making up a story** about how all is woes are the fault of a Jewish organisation sure does have the same ring as countless Anti-Semitic attacks of the past.

...because you obviously aren't that bright since you couldn't spot the stunningly obvious playful irony in the comment you linked below.

Right back at ya, kid.

Yeah, no-one is saying that. What people are saying is that Elon **making up a story** about how all is woes are the fault of a Jewish organisation sure does have the same ring as countless Anti-Semitic attacks of the past.

Right back at ya, kid.

If you thought my comment on the Rwandan genocide was serious then you should stop posting online and go retake primary school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom