The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Roar has told us to watch Tucker interviews and that they were very informative. We won't have anyone disparaging Tucker or his Twitter interviews on here.

Seems like a weird one to me, doesn't mean any of his other interviews weren't good or credible, I assume there must be some evidence and something deeper than a wild accusation from some random guy for him to interview him, maybe I'm wrong.

This stuff isn't all that interesting to me though, Obama isn't running for office, even if he's a closet gay guy and sleeps secretly with dudes, so what? I couldn't care less.

Last edited:
Seems like a weird one to me, doesn't mean any of his other interviews weren't good or credible, I assume there must be some evidence and something deeper than a wild accusation from some random guy for him to interview him, maybe I'm wrong.

Oh on Tucker Carlson Roar you are most defiantly wrong. His years of lying to his audience and his mission to instil hate and fear in them to serve his own political beliefs. I'm not 100% sure if he actually believes in any of the lies and conspiracy theories he delivers to his audience, maybe it would be more excusable if he did but I don't believe he does. He is a propagandist and will say anything if it serves his purpose. I wouldn't call him evil and that word gets thrown around too much. He isn't on Putin's level but he serves to divide society and weaken it. He is also a shill for the likes of Putin and right wing authoritarians and is a willing partner to help them spread their propaganda. Something Elon is very happy to help him do.

Oh on Tucker Carlson Roar you are most defiantly wrong. His years of lying to his audience and his mission to instil hate and fear in them to serve his own political beliefs. I'm not 100% sure if he actually believes in any of the lies and conspiracy theories he delivers to his audience, maybe it would be more excusable if he did but I don't believe he does. He is a propagandist and will say anything if it serves his purpose. I wouldn't call him evil and that word gets thrown around too much. He isn't on Putin's level but he serves to divide society and weaken it. He is also a shill for the likes of Putin and right wing authoritarians and is a willing partner to help them spread their propaganda. Something Elon is very happy to help him do.

Ok cheers for that, I'll just make my own mind up and I haven't seen any of this

Now I wonder why advertisers would not want to give Twitter money when its algorithm promotes content like this from a verified account. Its a complete mystery.

I guess they are just brazenly going full in on the making up absolutely absurd things now.

"The entire democrat party raped me. They also all pooped in my cereal and left a ding in my car without leaving a note. Also, they are all gay. "

pgsdrEd.png

Elon Musk ordered his Starlink satellite communications network to be turned off near the Crimean coast last year to hobble a Ukrainian drone attack on Russian warships, according to a new biography.

CNN quoted an excerpt from the biography Elon Musk by Walter Isaacson, which described how armed submarine drones were approaching their targets when they “lost connectivity and washed ashore harmlessly”.

The biography, due out on Tuesday, alleges Musk ordered Starlink engineers to turn off service in the area of the attack because of his concern that Vladimir Putin would respond with nuclear weapons to a Ukrainian attack on Russian-occupied Crimea. He is reported to have said that Ukraine was “going too far” in threatening to inflict a “strategic defeat” on the Kremlin.

Musk’s threats to withdraw Starlink communications at various stages of the conflict have been previously reported, but this is the first time it has been alleged he cut off Ukrainian forces in the middle of a specific operation.

The date of the would-be attack was not specified. Musk reportedly referred to it as a “mini Pearl Harbor”, although Ukrainian forces were operating within their internationally recognised territorial waters.

Twitter has become a complete cesspool where 40% of the posts are bots, 40% is foreign governments trying to influence you, 15% is smooth brains with an 85iq who just learnt how to use the inter webs and are engaging with the bots and foreign government shills and then you have the small minority 5% who are looking and Twitter and saying screw this and leaving

Last edited:
He basicaly spent $44B to show more people just how much of an ******** he really is.

There is a crazy story going round about Grimes not being allowed to see her own child.

Speaking of Musks kids I get an odd vibe from so much artificial insemination he is using. Its like he is trying to build a loyal crew to man a space ship or something for when the **** hits the fan and he has to leave earth sharpish.

Last edited:
@Tony Edwards That Starlink one with Ukraine is a tricky one I guess. SpaceX isn't a military contractor like Northrop or BAE Systems and the product as intended isn't primarily for military use. We all want to see the Russians beaten but if you have a big expensive asset that you want to use for commercial reasons and sell around the work you might justifiably fear it becoming a military tool and the potential risk that opens you up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom