The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Can you have a day when you aren't trolling Roar? You are disgraceful.

No there was definitely some violent protestors there, and Trump should've told them to go home. It was a pretty poor insurrection attempt though given how easily they can all access firearms, they mostly just showed up waving flags.

Soldato
"Stormed"

It's nice they mostly stuck to the rope barriers though xD

It actually makes me laugh out loud, we are now living in post-truth, facts no longer matter. You just say something happened and then act as if it did.

They werent there to smash the place up they were there to get to the senators. I would have hated to see what would have happened if they did.

"Stormed"

It's nice they mostly stuck to the rope barriers though xD

"Largely peaceful"

*building on fire*

It actually makes me laugh out loud, we are now living in post-truth, facts no longer matter. You just say something happened and then act as if it did.

Cx7IQWA.webp

Soldato
Is this what they call revisionist history?

WKllX0F.jpg

Lmao he blames Twitter for turning his daughter into what he describes as a "transvestite communist"

Has he considered that maybe he is just a piece of **** father who doesn't doesn't raise his kids and is never there for them, he just sleeps around with random women pumping out more children who hate him

Next he's gonna blame Twitter and Jewish judges for taking all his money away, has nothing to do with paying child support to 20 different women

Last edited:
Soldato
They werent there to smash the place up they were there to get to the senators. I would have hated to see what would have happened if they did.

I think in my non-hysterical CNN manner, I'd say there were definitely some loons there, of which some were definitely a threat if they'd been allowed to get to any politicians. I think you had a spectrum of people there though, from people who should be locked up for terrorism, to people who were basically attending a protest that got out of hand and involved people trespassing in the Capitol Building - which they absolutely shouldn't have done. I think *most* people weren't there to over throw the government, or basically hurt anyone, if they were then these are a bunch of people who are all capable of arming themselves with AR-15s and doing some serious damage - yet they didn't. So it makes no sense to call it an insurrection or a coup, because if it was they would've shown up armed and it would've been 100x worse than it was. Not people calmly walking by Police, and some pushing and shoving.

Soldato
I think in my non-hysterical CNN manner, I'd say there were definitely some loons there, of which some were definitely a threat if they'd been allowed to get to any politicians. I think you had a spectrum of people there though, from people who should be locked up for terrorism, to people who were basically attending a protest that got out of hand and involved people trespassing in the Capitol Building - which they absolutely shouldn't have done. I think *most* people weren't there to over throw the government, or basically hurt anyone, if they were then these are a bunch of people who are all capable of arming themselves with AR-15s and doing some serious damage - yet they didn't. So it makes no sense to call it an insurrection or a coup, because if it was they would've shown up armed and it would've been 100x worse than it was. Not people calmly walking by Police, and some pushing and shoving.
What would you call an attack on the heart of government aimed and preventing the completion of its legitimate democratic process then? A rubbish spade is still a spade.

Soldato
What would you call an attack on the heart of government a few hundred people protesting aimed at preventing the completion of delaying its legitimate democratic process then? A rubbish spade is still a spade.

Edited your post a little to bring down the hyperbole and bring it back to reality for just a brief second. Several hundred people protesting, of which only around a hundred idiots actually got violent, was never, ever going overthrow the US Government, no matter how much people want to believe it would have, nor were these unarmed people carrying out an "attack on the heart of the government" when at one entrance people just walked in/out and were guided by security (as seen on the CCTV) whilst at the other entrance there were idiots who started out with some pushing and shoving before escalating to fists/objects flying until security shot someone, which backed off the violent protesting idiots - hardly an realistic "attack" if one single bullet stops all the unarmed protestors but thats just my opinion.

At very best, all the violence could even dream to accomplish was a very short delay before the legal process was completed either elsewhere or once the protestors had been removed which is exactly what did happen.

So lets remember to deal with what these idiots "actually" did rather than inventing "oh but they WANTED to do.................." scenarios and then acting as if that happened, the hyperbole just makes the story look silly. Yes a "Rubbish Spade" is still a "Spade" but lets not allow hyperbole to get us to call a "Spade" a "JCB Digger".

Last edited:
Soldato
Scrolling through Elon's tweets and replies timeline in the last 24 hours is a right wingers wet dream. Engaging with loons like ALX, Ian Miles Cheong, Wall Street Silver, David Sacks, Glenn Greenwald. If I were sat in the Pentagon or DOD I'd be asking serious questions about wanting this guy anywhere near the defence of the US and her allies. He's been snorting too much ketamine.

Soldato
but the better the devil you know - if the government can (be bothered to) see who is following/influenced by elons threads that's better than more underground communication - telegram.

[

interesting what they are starting doing on youtube uk to authenticate medical content
(usa had some covid quacks, though - will they prevent access to usa vids in uk)

The verification system began accepting applications from UK-based healthcare professionals to those with an active medical licence in June.

Accounts that applied to the verification scheme are now starting to receive their YouTube mark of authenticity on their videos, to make it as easy as possible users to know if the information has come from a qualified healthcare professional.

Potential health creators submitting their accounts have to go through a rigorous, multi-stepped verification process that works in partnership with the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges and the NHS.
]

Soldato
Edited your post a little to bring down the hyperbole and bring it back to reality for just a brief second. Several hundred people protesting, of which only around a hundred idiots actually got violent, was never, ever going overthrow the US Government, no matter how much people want to believe it would have, nor were these unarmed people carrying out an "attack on the heart of the government" when at one entrance people just walked in/out and were guided by security (as seen on the CCTV) whilst at the other entrance there were idiots who started out with some pushing and shoving before escalating to fists/objects flying until security shot someone, which backed off the violent protesting idiots - hardly an realistic "attack" if one single bullet stops all the unarmed protestors but thats just my opinion.

At very best, all the violence could even dream to accomplish was a very short delay before the legal process was completed either elsewhere or once the protestors had been removed which is exactly what did happen.

So lets remember to deal with what these idiots "actually" did rather than inventing "oh but they WANTED to do.................." scenarios and then acting as if that happened, the hyperbole just makes the story look silly. Yes a "Rubbish Spade" is still a "Spade" but lets not allow hyperbole to get us to call a "Spade" a "JCB Digger".

I dont think I have ever seen anyone that has said the insurrection would have worked because no one except trumpers believed it would.

They didnt go there to try to delay it they went to overthrow the result. These people thought the election had been rigged and Trump was the rightful winner because that is what he kept telling them.

They went there to stop Biden. If you cant see that then you are as bad as them (who am I kidding).

It is the same as going equipped to commit a crime, attempted rape, murder, theft whatever. There went there to try to overthrow the result.

Just because they didnt succeed or have any chance of succeeding it doesnt mean that that isnt what they were trying to do.

It is truly laughable that you are trying to play it down.

What an absolutely bonkers take on the situation. The attempt did happen.

Last edited:
Soldato
So it makes no sense to call it an insurrection or a coup, because if it was they would've shown up armed and it would've been 100x worse than it was. Not people calmly walking by Police, and some pushing and shoving.

Do you know what an insurrection actualy is?

violent act of revolt or rebellion

insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt.

A group of citizens went there, they were violent and were rebeling against the new incoming president. You dont get any more insurrectiony than that.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – A Haddonfield man who said the U.S. Capitol riot would one day be celebrated as a national holiday is facing a potential prison term for his role in the insurrection.

Stedman tweeted, "I was pretty much in the first wave, and we broke down the doors and climbed up the back part of the Capitol building and got all the way into the chambers."

The complaint also asserted that, days before the riot, Stedman had urged his Twitter followers to join him in Washington, D.C.

"Will eventually be a national holiday akin to the 4th of July. You will want to tell your grandchildren you were there," the tweet said.

Last edited:
Soldato
Scrolling through Elon's tweets and replies timeline in the last 24 hours is a right wingers wet dream. Engaging with loons like ALX, Ian Miles Cheong, Wall Street Silver, David Sacks, Glenn Greenwald. If I were sat in the Pentagon or DOD I'd be asking serious questions about wanting this guy anywhere near the defence of the US and her allies. He's been snorting too much ketamine.

Thanks, some good laughs in those replies

Soldato

Stop lying

Soldato
Elon spouting CCP talking points, compares Taiwan to Hawaii :cry: And this guy has US defence contracts and huge Tesla contracts in China which are dependant on him keeping the CCP happy.

He said "from his standpoint". So, he's explaining the view of China, from their standpoint it is analagous to how the US views Hawaii. If you click to 46 seconds you can hear him say "from his standpoint", did you miss that or did you just post a Tweet in here with a crying laughing face because you're unable to dissect content yourself?

Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom