The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Is this not the default position of governments and big businesses around the globe? How many formally recognise Taiwan as its own independent country?

No. The US does not recognise Taiwan as an independent country, though it does support it being part of organisations like WTO where it can have a voice. What it doesn't do is claim its like Hawaii which is a state of the USA.

Associate
I don't know what the full context of the clip is but he seems to randomly bring Taiwan up with no need to mention it. Almost like he's been told to being it up and then spouts off a load of CCP propaganda (US to blame, reunification inevitable, etc)

Also the comparison of Hawaii to Taiwan is pretty stupid. Hawaii is a fully fledged US state, if he said Puerto Rico or US virgin islands it would have been slightly better.

Soldato
Scrolling through Elon's tweets and replies timeline in the last 24 hours is a right wingers wet dream. Engaging with loons like ALX, Ian Miles Cheong, Wall Street Silver, David Sacks, Glenn Greenwald. If I were sat in the Pentagon or DOD I'd be asking serious questions about wanting this guy anywhere near the defence of the US and her allies. He's been snorting too much ketamine.

I've liked this post.

I've liked it using a Starlink powered internet connection.

I hope that makes it feel like Elon has touched you, in a sort of intimate, there there, it's OK kind of way.

I'm not gonna put any effort into simping for Musk (other than buying one of his products through necessity, because hey, no one else has offered high speed internet to rural locations). I really don't care about American stuff, other than for pure entertainment at how bat **** crazy humanity can be; but who are these people you've mentioned? You know more about right wingers than supposed right wingers it seems.

I've liked this post.

I hope that makes it feel like Elon has touched you, in a sort of intimate, there there, it's OK kind of way.

I'm not gonna put any effort into simping for Musk (other than buying one of his products through necessity, because hey, no one else has offered high speed internet to rural locations). I really don't care about American stuff, other than for pure entertainment at how bat **** crazy humanity can be; but who are these people you've mentioned? You know more about right wingers than supposed right wingers it seems.

Go on. Find your cajones and say what you really mean. Don't be a coward, too scared to speak what you deep down really want to say. I believe in you.

Soldato
Go on. Find your cajones and say what you really mean. Don't be a coward, too scared to speak what you deep down really want to say. I believe in you.
Space Man Bad?

Brb, checking out these names that were dropped.

Edit: not getting sucked in. This is the "beat the **** out of Roar87" thread and I'm not one to deny him that starring role.

Last edited:
Space Man Bad?

Brb, checking out these names that were dropped.

Edit: not getting sucked in. This is the "beat the **** out of Roar87" thread and I'm not one to deny him that starring role.

:( Ok guess we will never know.

How do I post imgur video clips? @mrk to the rescue...

Image below unrelated

BsYA8pg.png

Soldato
I've liked this post.

Fantastic. I'm pleased you now have a decent internet connection in the middle of nowhere. That has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted though. I've been a huge fan of SpaceX. That one of the technologies Elon has built is useful to the people it is aimed at is irrelevant to what he is doing elsewhere.

You've got google on your internet connection so google who they are. You don't need me to do that for you. Elon's timeline is littered with such accounts. Of course he's free to interact with whoever he wants and other are free to point it out and criticise it. Roar is free to be his biggest defender on here also.

Soldato
Posts about 'looney' right wing accounts whilst linking extreme far left accounts, just klinck things :cry:

Ron Filipkowski the Republican until 6 years ago, former marine and federal prosecutor is extreme left account :cry: :cry: Man if he's extreme left in your opinion that says a lot about where your politics are.

Last edited:
Soldato
So Twitter has to be careful in what it says about the CCP because Elon doesn't want to upset them because of Tesla in China. Oh and the Uyghurs is another "two sides" for Elon
but but but free speech!

I'm not sure what legal duties a CEO has towards his shareholders, we've seen a lot of moral cowardice from a lot of companies regarding all sorts of hot topics. I've often wondered how much is driven by their duty to the shareholders, or at least is defensible from that rationale?

Last edited:
Soldato
Ron Filipkowski the editor in chief of meidastouch.com the extreme far left website as per mediabias.com you mean?

Oh man you are making yourself look like a fool. He'd be on the right wing of the Tories in the UK but he's extreme far left :cry::cry: He was a leading figure in the Florida GOP until Trump so the GOP in Florida must be far left too right.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh man you are making yourself look like a fool. He'd be on the right wing of the Tories in the UK but he's extreme far left :cry::cry: He was a leading figure in the Florida GOP until Trump so the GOP in Florida must be far left too right.
And Trump was a life long Democrat..

The lack of self-awareness going on about looney right wing accounts given you follow/post accounts that are employed at far left media companies is highly amusing to me, no wonder you know more about 'looney right wingers' than anyone else on this forum. Long may it continue!!

Caporegime
So Twitter has to be careful in what it says about the CCP because Elon doesn't want to upset them because of Tesla in China. Oh and the Uyghurs is another "two sides" for Elon
but but but free speech!

Another quote from the same author.

"And so what he does is, he rushes to the aid of the Ukrainians. He sends hundreds and then thousands of Starlinks over to Ukraine. Otherwise, they would have been crushed in the first week of that bad, horrible Russian invasion. So, without Starlink, you would have seen an extremely successful Russian invasion. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom