The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I will give you 1

Bill gates
Hes probably forgotten more than Elon even knew about software/os
Has a genuine want to see better for humanity
Does not go around promoting derp like Elon

Although I don't see bitterness. I just see people laughing and the stupidity of it.

Good, well done, any more?

Gates would be an interesting alternative, although he's perhaps a bit old to be taking on risky purchases?

Absolutely remarkable given the months of bitterness against Elon Musk's purchase of the media platform no one here can name a single capable person they'd prefer as the owner!

I see someone mentioned it could be owned by a company rather than a wealthy individual. What company and with who at its helm then?

Or is all this just simply blind hatred of Musk's supposed political affiliations with no rational thinkers able to answer a simple question in the heat of the group hatred?

We're not your personal lapdog. And questioning who would be well suited to run twitter is an irrelevant deflection away from the topic at hand. Elon's running of twitter. Twitter was run normally before he took over. If he did more of the same whilst making it financially viable I imagine this thread would be very short.

Absolutely remarkable given the months of bitterness against Elon Musk's purchase of the media platform no one here can name a single capable person they'd prefer as the owner!

I see someone mentioned it could be owned by a company rather than a wealthy individual. What company and with who at its helm then?

Or is all this just simply blind hatred of Musk's supposed political affiliations with no rational thinkers able to answer a simple question in the heat of the group hatred?
surprise surprise, chris is moaning about something. let me rush to do something for him.

Last edited:
Well over fifteen thousand posts, by far the majority citing ridicule or hatred of Musk and how he has run Twitter / X.

I ask a question, "Who would forum members prefer to see running it", and the repliy is singular (Bill Gates), but including : "We are not your lapdog" and

".. questioning who would be well suited to run twitter is an irrelevant deflection away from the topic at hand".

Top discourse, impressive! :)

Well over fifteen thousand posts, by far the majority citing ridicule or hatred of Musk and how he has run Twitter / X.

I ask a question, "Who would forum members prefer to see running it", and the repliy is singular (Bill Gates), but including : "We are not your lapdog" and

".. questioning who would be well suited to run twitter is an irrelevant deflection away from the topic at hand".

Looks like you need to DM the majority of 15,000 users and pose your question.

Well that response was predicablte. Anyway...

There's a common denominator in all the responses, can't quite put my finger on it though :confused:

As I see it, there are two Musks. The first Musk was a genius, a literal changer of humanity, an excellent engineer and a very promising man, but with a silly egotistical side to him.

The second is the post-Twitter musk, where his ego has taken over and he's getting sucked in to the social media stuff far too much and it's eating his brain. We've all seen what a cancer social media is and the negative effects it can have on mental health, now imagine being right at the vortex of it all, having people constantly poking and prodding every moment of every day, it's no wonder he's gone off the rails.

He needs to give someone else the reins at Twitter, forget this whole debacle and get back in to engineering, where he was much happier.

But that ego of his won't let him.

...blind hatred of Musk's...
...hatred of Musk...

Wilson, your record is stuck again, can you give it a nudge? We can only hope but maybe the next tune won't be the usual keyboard dribbling of Trump, Biden or 'you hate Musk'...

fingers-crossed-i-hope-so.gif

Ok I will give you 1

Bill gates
Hes probably forgotten more than Elon even knew about software/os
Has a genuine want to see better for humanity
Does not go around promoting derp like Elon

Although I don't see bitterness. I just see people laughing and the stupidity of it.

Yeah, Bills wife divorced him after the Epstein stuff, but I'm sure he's a wholesome bloke.

His wife knew what a terrible man Epstein was and divorced Bill because he was meeting with him over many years, she regretted even meeting him once so probably wondered wtf Bill Gates was doing meeting with him.

He's dead though Bill so er, we'll never find out what happened eh

This man is literally your preference over Elon Musk, a man trying to take humanity to Mars lol

Last edited:
Yeah, Bills wife divorced him after the Epstein stuff, but I'm sure he's a wholesome bloke.

His wife knew what a terrible man Epstein was and divorced Bill because he was meeting with him over many years, she regretted even meeting him once so probably wondered wtf Bill Gates was doing meeting with him.

This man is literally your preference over Elon Musk, a man trying to take humanity to Mars lol

lol it's funny how much roar bends to allow anything elon does while at the same time hating the exact same thing done by anyone else.

but any way, what has bills friendship with someone got to do with elons poor running of twitter? weak weak attempt to say "everyone stop looking at how bad elon is running twitter, look at how some other billionaire is friends with someone, that's why elon is the best.."

SErbfUY.png

FG7REJN.jpeg

Last edited:
I would put Gary Lineker in charge of Twitter. He must be minted enough from his BBC salary to buy it, he knows what it’s like to be cancelled for his tweets and he’s demonstrated through his podcasting empire that he’s capable of hosting a network with a wide range of views.

Last edited:
FYI - They didn't actually know each other.

I like to believe we can debate things like this without having to stoop to certain posters levels.

It's not stooping to any level though, Bill Gates wife divorced him after 27 years of marriage citing his relationship with Epstein as a reason. You can ignore that and try and pretend it's some made up conspiracy but they are literally divorced over it.

Elon Musk didn't go visit his Island, there's no relationship between them, there's a single photo from 2014 where he was apparently at the same party as Ghislaine.

The problem is, anybody sensible enough to be suggested as a potential owner would hopefully be too sensible to want to buy Twitter. Especially since Elon and his dodgy band of investors massively overpaid for it and would probably look to recoup most of their money.

The most pressing concern facing us as a race right now...

Definitely not climate change, the impact on civilisation on the rise of the internet/social media/misinformation at the same time, the health implications of pollution, the ever widening wealth gap, etc, etc.

In fact, what I'm going to give a cat (I don't have) for tea is more important than humanity going to Mars right now.

Last edited:

Wow wealthy man spends time shagging young women with other wealthy men. Has there ever been any evidence he was having sex with minors? If he did then he is indeed a scum bag.

At least in his later life he's spent $b trying to vaccinate young women around the world against HPV and dramatically lowering the risks of them ever getting cervical cancer. How many lives might he have saved and others from years of illness?

I believe Elon has 11 kids we know of with at least half as many women and lives with none of them. Wow what a guy and example to young men everywhere.

And of course you like to defend Tate who is literally a a self confessed pimp and accused rapist. Some double standards there Roar.

lol seriously? Wanting to take humanity to a planet that in no way can support life, it is in fact completely hostile to life when we have a planet with huge problems that he could use his talents and money to help. Now that would be something to cheer, not some ego trip of send humans somewhere they won't be able to survive without constant supplies from Earth and the chances of humans even stepping foot on Mars before 2040 is slim to none imo.

Wow wealthy man spends time shagging young women with other wealthy men. Has there ever been any evidence he was having sex with minors? If he did then he is indeed a scum bag.

Nice defense of Epstein I suppose, each to their own though lol

At least in his later life he's spent $b trying to vaccinate young women around the world against HPV and dramatically lowering the risks of them ever getting cervical cancer. How many lives might he have saved and others from years of illness?

Don't care, Jimmy Savile did charity work too

I believe Elon has 11 kids we know of with at least half as many women and lives with none of them. Wow what a guy and example to young men everywhere.

Elon Musk has kids with consenting women and pays for them, great?

And of course you like to defend Tate who is literally a a self confessed pimp and accused rapist. Some double standards there Roar.

*Accused*, though he also has plenty of women standing up for him as well, where as Bills wife left him.

lol seriously? Wanting to take humanity to a planet that in no way can support life, it is in fact completely hostile to life when we have a planet with huge problems that he could use his talents and money to help. Now that would be something to cheer, not some ego trip of send humans somewhere they won't be able to survive without constant supplies from Earth and the chances of humans even stepping foot on Mars before 2040 is slim to none imo.

Yeah, anyone wanting to do something great for humanity is on an ego trip because you don't like them, your complete lack of objectivity is crazy, all of your views are skewed by your Trump derangement syndrome.

FYI - They didn't actually know each other.

I like to believe we can debate things like this without having to stoop to certain posters levels.
You're missing the point. I purposefully didn't add my text to it because roar adds his own all the time. He sees an image like that and first does a calculation. 1) is it bad for Elon = must be false 2) is is bad for someone i don't like, must be some true conspiracy and I will read between the lines, jump to conclusions and share it.

I dont know what Elon does with epstein and I don't know what gates does either. Roar decided he does know, he's read between the lines because he doesn't approve of gates. It's as simple as that.

And it's telling that this is all roar has as to why gates is bad to run twitter. Because gates wife left him for being friends with epstein.

Wasn't Elon going to release the epstein twitter files or something?

Nice defense of Epstein I suppose, each to their own though lol
And I mentioned Epstein where? I was clearly talking about Gates but you knew that.
Don't care, Jimmy Savile did charity work too
Haha you are comparing Gates to Saville. You'll have evidence to back that up I assume? And Saville did it it seems to gain access to more victims. Are you saying Gates is vaccinating girls to rape them?

And just to be clear I'm not a fan of Gates. Tbh I'm not a fan of many billionaires because the vast majority of them are *****!
Elon Musk has kids with consenting women and pays for them, great?
You have evidence Gates raped women?

Is having kids with multiple women and not living with your kids now a sign of being a great dad? Is that a Top G? Wow times have changed. Back in my day dads that did that were called philandering ***** and absent fathers.
*Accused*, though he also has plenty of women standing up for him as well, where as Bills wife left him.
Skips the pimp thing as there is no defence.

Yes accused by multiple women in multiple countries. Do we have any accusations of rape for Gates?

Maybe his wife was just sick of him shagging other women, who could blame her, the guy clearly didn't respect her. Epstein is probably a great excuse and also handy for the settlement. Its not like Gates going there wasn't known about for years before the divorce.
Yeah, anyone wanting to do something great for humanity is on an ego trip because you don't like them, your complete lack of objectivity is crazy, all of your views are skewed by your Trump derangement syndrome.
What is so great about talking of sending humans to Mars Roar? How does that help us? Ending malaria would be good for humanity. Finding treatments for childhood cancers would be great for humanity. Sending humans to Mars does nothing for humanity.

Thing about TDS Roar is we were all right and you were wrong, so who was deranged? Trump was not only what we said he was but he was so much more. You were on the wrong side of that, you are on the wrong side of Tate and you are on the wrong side of this. Congrats a full house.

Last edited:
Haha you are comparing Gates to Saville. You'll have evidence to back that up I assume? And Saville did it it seems to gain access to more victims. Are you saying Gates is vaccinating girls to rape them?

Why are you asking me if I have evidence? You personally are constantly highlighting how few rape convictions there are, and how hard it is to prove, yet when we have such strong evidence of someone hanging around with a man convicted of procuring children for prostitution you're keen to ignore and demand evidence it because it's someone on your "side". Do you really care about women, or do you just seek to weaponise female victims for your politics? This is why I hate male feminists, you're fake.

And just to be clear I'm not a fan of Gates. Tbh I'm not a fan of many billionaires because the vast majority of them are *****!

I'm going to guess you personally know zero billionaires, you've likely never spoke to one briefly, let alone long enough to form any sort of relationship where you could pass judgement on a single one, yet you make dumb sweeping statements.

You have evidence Gates raped women?

Again, you should be looking for evidence, you're the biggest feminist on here, yet now you're in defence of a man who regularly hung out with someone convicted of soliciting children for prostitution. Go find the evidence, do something productive with your time instead of using it to slander Elon Musk

Is having kids with multiple women and not living with your kids now a sign of being a great dad? Is that a Top G? Wow times have changed. Back in my day dads that did that were called philandering ***** and absent fathers.

I've no idea why you're using Elon Musk having a lot of kids as something bad. Who cares? He pays for them and the women obviously have no issues with it. I'm fine with someone intelligent and well off having a lot kids lol.

Skips the pimp thing as there is no defence.

Yes accused by multiple women in multiple countries. Do we have any accusations of rape for Gates?

Again, I've no idea, maybe the women have been threatened to keep quiet, or they've been killed, these are some of the richest men alive with contacts across multiple Western governments.

Maybe his wife was just sick of him shagging other women, who could blame her, the guy clearly didn't respect her. Epstein is probably a great excuse and also handy for the settlement. Its not like Gates going there wasn't known about for years before the divorce.

Did you bother to link the article? She specifically mentions Epstein being evil, and the fact her husband hung out with him.

What is so great about talking of sending humans to Mars Roar? How does that help us? Ending malaria would be good for humanity. Finding treatments for childhood cancers would be great for humanity. Sending humans to Mars does nothing for humanity.

I'm sure I've already explained the Mars thing in this thread before. If you need to understand why then you can research online why humans colonising another planet is important.

Thing about TDS Roar is we were all right and you were wrong, so who was deranged? Trump was not only what we said he was but he was so much more. You were on the wrong side of that, you are on the wrong side of Tate and you are on the wrong side of this. Congrats a full house.

Yeah, I don't think so, Trump was a good President, the world was a FAR better place with him in charge of the US. It's very easy to compare the night and day difference between 2016-2020 and the current **** show of world events.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom