The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old mate is leaning into that Boomer humour pretty hard.

Assuming a billion dollars is a usefully good amount of money to fund Wikipedia, I would accept that offer on those terms. Maybe put the money into a trust fund to run Dikipedia in perpetuity.

And he said he'd give them the money, so the chief dick wouldn't get to own it.

Rest is Politics Leading had Reid Hoffman on today. Well worth a listen, shows not all billionaires are a-holes. He obviously knows Elon well from Paypal days and admires him a lot but said he 100% suffers from a messiah complex.

Messiah complex but also major daddy issues. I'm pretty sure it was his biographer who stated the latter. Elon's father was/is a massive **** and whatever Elon did wasn't good enough (if I recall correctly).

Elon Musk has been offered the deal of a lifetime, the validation and admiration the public at large he has spent billions failing to earn, all for the price of a name change.

“Space Karen. That’s his new name. Make it so and then I’ll respect him,” explained Twitter user Simon Williams.

Last edited:
Vatniks say what?

Elon in his little echo chamber with the likes of Sacks and Vivek. Can you imagine these guys in the Cold War, they'd have been wetting their pants as they pretty much are right now. Like it or not there could be another one coming, Russia and China are no friends of the US or the West. Hopefully China leadership sees the error of its ways and moves Xi aside and gets back to concentrating on trade as getting along with the US is a far better path than the one they are currently on and their economy is hurting. Russia just has nukes, that is all they have, they are China's ***** at this point.

Scientific studies have shown the far-left do not have the mental capacity to have a sense of humour.

Certainly personal observation has shown me the far left have little to no sense of humour. Whether that's due to mental capacity I have no idea, but certainly humour is lacking, especially self effacing humour. I often find those with a chip on their shoulder about some aspect of their life are humourless, is there a correlation?

Certainly personal observation has shown me the far left have little to no sense of humour. Whether that's due to mental capacity I have no idea, but certainly humour is lacking, especially self effacing humour. I often find those with a chip on their shoulder about some aspect of their life are humourless, is there a correlation?
Have you met roar? I thought he was on the right with us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom