The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The radio host sure.

Was thinking of Stern, you mean the aerospace engineer that went a bit nuts? Sure I've seen the Aviator movie.

Didn't he also have a plethora of mental health issues, if the spectrum had existed then, he would have been all over it.

Last edited:
Permabanned
The radio host sure.

Was thinking of Stern, you mean the aerospace engineer that went a bit nuts? Sure I've seen the Aviator movie.

Didn't he also have a plethora of mental health issues, if the spectrum had existed then, he would have been all over it.

One of the world’s richest men, brilliant engineer, ended up believing a lot of rubbish. It’s a trajectory that Musk seems to be on.

Soldato
I'm asking because I don't think you have a clue what their beliefs are, if you Google you can't find anything which I did. You're just using hyperbole and relying on media driven hysteria. I don't think QAnon is a serious organised group who have any sort of shared beliefs that could be pointed to.

I would suggest that QAnon as an organised group is ironically a left wing conspiracy theory.

left wing? Yeah all those left wingers at Trump rallies with their Q flags. Maybe they are LARPing at being Trump supporters.

So Qanon is left wing and Russell Brand is being framed because he can help Trump get elected in 2024 :cry::cry:

Soldato
Yet here you are, you really think the worlds richest man, who has multiple successful businesses that are pushing the boundaries of technology, believes in that rubbish, or is he just trolling the gullible idiots of twitter.

You think he's immune from this nonsense? Intelligent people get sucked into the world of conspiracies all the time. Judging by the accounts he interacts with and promotes I'd say he's inclined to believe this crap. If he was just doing it for clicks and interactions he'd play bother sides but he isn't and why would he delete the tweet if he was just trolling?

Soldato
Have you gone back to talking about Elon in purpose?

Not to put Elon down, not all mental health issues are entirely bad e.g Howard Hughes

You what?

Chronic OCD and an irrational fear of germs are not "entirely bad" of course they are. The only similarity between Elon Musk and Howard Hughes are they happen to be the richest men on the planet at the time.

Last edited:
Chronic OCD... Is not "entirely bad

Yes

How do you want me to simplify this so you can understand?

Not all mental health issues are entirely bad. Chronic ocd is a good example

I feel this thread is getting side tracked from the real questions.

Who wore it better?

2yYSNfh.png

Last edited:
Suspended
left wing? Yeah all those left wingers at Trump rallies with their Q flags. Maybe they are LARPing at being Trump supporters.

So Qanon is left wing and Russell Brand is being framed because he can help Trump get elected in 2024 :cry::cry:

That isn't what I said. I said the idea of Qanon is a left wing conspiracy, not that Qanon are left wing. I think they're basically some tiny niche group of people that aren't organised or really affiliated with any rigid set of ideas or themes or even each other. There's definitely the odd lunatic out there, but Qanon as a group is massively blown out of proportion by the media for click bait - also another way to negatively associate Trump and anyone who might vote for him.

Last edited:
Soldato
That isn't what I said. I said the idea of Qanon is a left wing conspiracy, not that Qanon are left wing. I think they're basically some tiny niche group of people that aren't organised or really affiliated with any rigid set of ideas or themes or even each other. There's definitely the odd lunatic out there, but Qanon as a group is massively blown out of proportion by the media for click bait - also another way to negatively associate Trump and anyone who might vote for him.

Just exactly how is it a left wing conspiracy? And if it is why is it dominated by right wing Trump supporters? Do you actually know anything about it? Why would leftists believe "Q" was leaving cryptic messages about a cabal of satanic child molesters made up of Democrats, Hollywood actors and Globalists who were conspiring against Donald Trump but Trump was going to bring it all crashing down, arrest and execute them all? I don't hang with leftists but from what I know that doesn't really strike me as their kind of conspiracy.

No one said it was a large organisation or even any kind of organisation, doesn't mean millions don't believe in it though. Just like millions believe in Pizzagate or Birthersim, the conspiracy that Obama wasn't born in the US.

Trump encourages them, he's made reference to Qanon. Why are you putting it on the media when you have members of Congress and even a retired general/ex national security advisor who believe this crap? And now we have the owner of Twitter, someone with 150m followers promoting this nonsense. And people wonder why the crazies have taken over the right wing in the US.

Last edited:
Wow great video thanks for sharing however you need to possibly remove or at least put in spoilers due to the swearing.

Very interesting if it does get removed and u suggest others to find it. Elon tells advertisers to go f themselves and that this boycott is going to sink the company and that earth will know they are to blame and not himself.

Interviewer handled that really well.

Poor daddy elon. I hope x sinks soon and he can get back to his good stuff. X was a huge mistake.

Good man. 100% relatable also.
I'm sure it is. A man sinking quickly tells everyone else it's their fault and how the world will know it can't of been the genius that is Elon who did it but those pesky advertisers. I bet you can totally relate to that.

Elon says x is going to sink because of this and roar has to still congratulate Elon on it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom