The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you know what the word means?

I would describe you as an NPC who has heard the word from some protest and labels it anyone the left have associated with Trump.

Like talking to a brick wall, just another brick, leave Musk/Trump alone!

You don't even know what free speech means

Anyone who says they are transparent, are generally not transparent. If you really are all about freedom, you don't need to shout it, others will do so for you. Those who make the loudest claims are often just liars. For example the country who is frequently putting out statements saying we are the most transparent and free country is Russia.

If you really are transparent and free you shouldn't need to shout it every 5 seconds like a Jehovah witness, which is exactly how Elon is acting. This conversation comes up in sports as well, you have people who claim they are the best ever, when they are not and those are actually great say nothing at all. Those who are actually transparent, not corrupt, free will keep quiet, be humble and let their actions speak for themselves. The loud mouths are the ones trying to influence others into believing their lies.

Last edited:

The education system these days, wow.

ob9VdkK.png

Yes because all other platforms are bought and paid for by advertisers. How don't you get that?

What does Twitter post? Unless he means himself, in which case that is a flat out lie because he posts misinformation and nonsense all the time.

Twitter users post lies and dis/misinformation all the time. Does Twitter remove these posts so that we can trust what we see on it is honest information?

That statement is as I said complete and utter nonsense and only his simps buy into it and think what you see on Twitter can be called honest.

So is he turning Twitter into an independent charity not run or owned by him? If he didn’t want to influence it, why did he buy it?

The only people I actually think are in tech for the right reasons at this point are the OpenAI folks who have the company setup in such a way that it can’t be influenced. Weird Elon didn’t do that, unless he’s a massive liar, surely not?

So is he turning Twitter into an independent charity not run or owned by him? If he didn’t want to influence it, why did he buy it?

The only people I actually think are in tech for the right reasons at this point are the OpenAI folks who have the company setup in such a way that it can’t be influenced. Weird Elon didn’t do that, unless he’s a massive liar, surely not?

Elon Musk was one of the founders of OpenAI lol

Elon Musk was one of the founders of OpenAI lol

That argument falls completely flat when you know why he left. He tried to take the company private and own a majority stake and when told no, he took his ball and left.

So no, OpenAI is set up like that in spite of musk, not because of him.

I think it was that way and the reason they sacked Sam Altman was because they felt he was rushing and lacking ethics with his work. Now Microsoft seem to pretty much calling the shots. I hope that isn't the case as we need AI not to be in the hands of the capitalist world or they will only be looking at what is good for them and not humanity and I include Elon in that, I would not trust him with AI either.

Last edited:
Elon he was fired because he's a lying POS and his lies cost Fox $750m and will likely cost them at least another $1b more when Smartmatic bend them over. I thought you were meant to be really smart :rolleyes:

The man claims Twitter is all about honesty and then he promotes one of the biggest liars and spreaders of misinformation to ever make it onto cable TV :cry::cry:

Last edited:
The man claims Twitter is all about honesty and then he promotes one of the biggest liars and spreaders of misinformation to ever make it onto cable TV :cry::cry:
Is Tucker in the room with you now? Is he whispering frightening truths into your ears so much that you dare not take your hands from your head for fear of hearing them lol. What an absolute horror of a person you must be for any misfortunates that have to deal with you irl :D:D:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom