The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a quote yesterday from Robert Iger on why Disney pulled its ads and it was all about Elon and his speech and nothing to do with Media Matters or anything else. Elon and his army of simps just can't seem to get their heads around that.

Last edited:
So Tucker Carlson was taken down by the special interest groups, elites, politicians was he Ian? Not him lying for years and costing Fox close to $1b when his lies about 2020 election finally came home to roost. And Smartmatic are still to come on that front and they'll likely get even more money than Dominion out of Fox. When will they learn that speech has consequences?

And why does a beta virgin in his mum's basement in Malaysia appeal to the likes of Elon and his simps so much?

I saw a quote yesterday from Robert Iger on why Disney pulled its ads and it was all about Elon and his speech and nothing to do with Media Matters or anything else. Elon and his army of simps just can't seem to get their heads around that.
That's what I've been saying this whole time.

The media matters event was unfortunate due to its timing matching other poor Elon events.

It plays to the victim mindset that Elon and his simps have. Everyone hates him due to him standing up for free speech etc.
What is so funny is how users here see Elon say "go f yourself" and be like "yeah I like that Elon being strong and not taking any bs from a company that doesn't align with him", but then when a company actually literally says "as you don't align with us, go f yourself", they cry and moan that it's blackmail and think these companies shouldn't be allowed to say go f yourself.

So Tucker Carlson was taken down by the special interest groups, elites, politicians was he Ian? Not him lying for years and costing Fox close to $1b when his lies about 2020 election finally came home to roost. And Smartmatic are still to come on that front and they'll likely get even more money than Dominion out of Fox. When will they learn that speech has consequences?

And why does a beta virgin in his mum's basement in Malaysia appeal to the likes of Elon and his simps so much?

Can you embed or give some context

Edit
Don't worry it's loaded now.

Last edited:

Ian miles Chong, a certified weebo Incel, who is so mad women won't touch him with a 10ft pole, that he blames American culture and now he has become a "expert" in American anti woke politics. And by the way he has never stepped foot in America

Until these companies pull their ads from social media platforms with more users and a much higher chance of running into antisemetic/racist content then any reason they give as to why they've pulled their ads from twitter is total ******** I'm afraid.

Until these companies pull their ads from social media platforms with more users and a much higher chance of running into antisemetic/racist content then any reason they give as to why they've pulled their ads from twitter is total ******** I'm afraid.

At the end of the day the reason they've done it doesn't matter a single iota - they have every right to do it and Elon can go swivel.

Yes true. If you totally ignore what happened and can't comprehend something that is a little more complex than just "ad next to Nazi content = stop ads" then yes I can see why you'd come to that view.

Luckily most are able to understand the full picture and not (purposefully?) closing their eyes so that they can't see the actual picture here.

At the end of the day the reason they've done it doesn't matter a single iota - they have every right to do it and Elon can go swivel.
True. If companies went to tell Elon to go f himself, isn't that something to be cheered? I thought roar was all for this attitude. "if you don't like my views, go f yourself"

Or is it just "Elon said it so I like it, but I'm too fragile for the exact same words to be said back to Elon"

Of course they can its their prerogative to do what they want, but the tired old line about not wanting their ads next to content they dont like is pure ****** though as they are more than happy to see them running next to content on other platforms with far more eyes on it.

Last edited:
Ian miles Chong, a certified weebo Incel, who is so mad women won't touch him with a 10ft pole, that he blames American culture and now he has become a "expert" in American anti woke politics. And by the way he has never stepped foot in America

He also apparently swatted a fellow grifters house (Andy Warski) a few years back resulting in a dog getting flashbanged and dying.

He’s a total pos, bizarre how many right wingers consider him some kind of credible journalist lol

Last edited:
Copium runs through my veins. It's how I wake up each day not raging at the crap in the world.

How are you coping? Let's have a look at the stats shall we...

Screenshot-20231202-114850-Brave.jpg

Ooof

wasn't the disney interview at book summit following Musk and his personal expletives directly towards Iger, so not surprising Iger said it was down to Musk behaviour rather than media matters,
plus Musk had already been associated with anti-semitism , so nothing new there for Iger - his explanation was false.
(e: Iger jewish too - so perhaps even more likely to be less tolerant of earlier musk behaviour)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom