The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that true? I’ve only ever seen him say that he wants maximum free speech within local (i.e. both US and foreign) laws.

Musk X complies with almost every foreign government takedown and data request (a far greater percentage than under its previous leadership). The top three countries for takedowns were Germany, Turkey and India.

Under Jack's leadership Twitter barely ever had data taken down by foreign governments. It was claimed they were the most difficult to deal with along with Apple.

I can still see community notes as well

So Mike Flynn was also on that Spaces? The man is as good as a traitor to the US. He believes in Pizzagate, Birtherism, still tells his fans that the 2020 election was stolen. He is a disgrace to the uniform of any country. Elon is keeping some amazing company of late.

Matt Gaetz was also part of the Xitter space, but the highlight of the evening was Vivek, giving extra meaning to the term, 'live streaming', as he forgot to mute his mike when he went to the toilet.

Let's have a little experiment shall we, here's a page from one of the 'banned' books that children can't access.

That'd be a book that the author asserts isn't for children, yeah?

Last week, "Gender Queer" was used on the Senate floor as an example to support school book bans. Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., read a passage discussing a character trying on a "strap-on harness" to prove that the book's contents are inappropriate for young students.

However, Kobabe says the lawmaker misunderstood the book's target audience.

"'Gender Queer' is a comic, and in full color, but that doesn't mean it's for children," Kobabe said in an interview with The Washington Post Thursday. "I originally wrote it for my parents and then for older teens who were already asking these questions about themselves. I don't recommend this book for kids!"

For parents and for older teens. Not children. And if children genuinely were reading it, then that's on the supervising adults in their lives.

Musk bros not happy.

And it probably won't be sold in Europe as it won't meet safety standards

paywall free
LOL..

Did you read the original tweet from the 'org' that caused the 'meltdown':

At over 6k lbs no one will ever doubt your manhood again. We get it. You were picked last in gym and now you want revenge. But this isn't the answer. Buying this is why you were picked last. It's desperate and dangerous to everyone else on the road. Stop being picked last.

How stupidly inflammatory..

And the 'meltdown' seems rather tame.. when the left meltdown it's existential crying in your panties, calls of genocide, incitement, insurrection, russian collusion.. etc, etc, etc..

I think it's fine to rag on Musk if that gets you off, but this level of mid-wittery from this kind of story just makes people look like they have a terminal case of MDS.

Last edited:
Let's have a little experiment shall we, here's a page from one of the 'banned' books that children can't access. As the OCUK forum is 'family friendly' and we've had a mod comment that banning these books is wrong then I assume there will be absolutely no issue with it staying up.

and why can't high school students read these books? The Handmaid's Tale, 2001 A Space Odyssey or Catch 22. And that is just 3 books that I saw, there are plenty of others that I can't see any rational reason why they would be banned from 15-18 years sold.

Let's have a little experiment shall we, here's a page from one of the 'banned' books that children can't access. As the OCUK forum is 'family friendly' and we've had a mod comment that banning these books is wrong then I assume there will be absolutely no issue with it staying up.

How do you feel about the other titles in the list that was published earlier?

Personally, some of those books were very influential for me as a boy/teenager and still mean a lot to me today. I think it's a shame that some young people in the US won't have access to them via their school library.

How do you feel about The Fountainhead being banned? I thought that would be right up your street.

LOL..

And the 'meltdown' seems rather tame.. when the left meltdown it's existential crying in your panties, calls of genocide, incitement, insurrection, russian collusion.. etc, etc, etc..

I think it's fine to rag on Musk if that gets you off, but this level of mid-wittery from this kind of story just makes people look like they have a terminal case of MDS.

So making fun of a car that is dangerous to others now leftist? Was advocating for seat belts leftist? Was advocating for steering wheels not ramming into the chest of the driver in a head on leftist? Car safety is now leftist :rolleyes:

LOL..

Can we stop with the utterly Bizarre branding of people being lefties when they disagree with Musk and what hes doing.

Its plain dumb. I am a proper rightie and many people I know who also are are just as bemused by Musk.

I mean I agree hes seemingly moved right quite hard himself, but people seem to infer the majority have moved left, we haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom