The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Remember talking to an engineering buddy who builds/built pipelines and I recall him saying the expansion of pipe that size would mess with the internal pressure and the distance between a station at each end would change by thousands of metres.

What amazes me is how people and politicians fell for it. Its basically this

Marge-vs-the-Monorail-promo-card.png
monorail-1.jpg

Soldato
Yes, but only detonating nuclear weapons on the moon.

Are you talking about Sagan? Weed isn't illegal in many states now and you don't get addicted to it either. That is a very different drug to ketamine, cocaine and speed. LSD, mushrooms and ecstasy aren't much of a concern from an addiction point of view, though the first 2 could at any point damage you psychologically if you have a bad trip. All of them are illegal though and leave him vulnerable to blackmail, which is part of why people who take drugs don't get security clearances.

Soldato
Are you talking about Sagan? Weed isn't illegal in many states now and you don't get addicted to it either. That is a very different drug to ketamine, cocaine and speed. LSD, mushrooms and ecstasy aren't much of a concern from an addiction point of view, though the first 2 could at any point damage you psychologically if you have a bad trip. All of them are illegal though and leave him vulnerable to blackmail, which is part of why people who take drugs don't get security clearances.
It isn't illegal now in many places, it was a different story in 1958.

Soldato
He didn’t think up the Hyperloop - the concept is a century old and was acknowledged as being a load of ******** back then too. He just figured out a way to make himself look intelligent with it.

That's all Musk does. He hasn't invented anything, every business venture, real and scam he has involved himself in is a business someone else started or and idea invented a long time ago

What Elon does is where he can, is use money to get publicity where he claims he started xyz company, where he founded xyz idea etc and when that doesn't work, he will use his muskrat techbro followers to spread disinformation until the average casual Andy believes Musk invented the electric car, invented solar roof panels, invented the electric truck, invented the hyperloop, invented reusable boosters, invented self landing boosters etc

In addition to all of these dodgy undertakings, Musk is also an incredible liar and he does everything from stretching the truth, to hiding the truth and even completely flat out lying and selling products that never existed

Last edited:
Caporegime
That's all Musk does. He hasn't invented anything, every business venture, real and scam he has involved himself in is a business someone else started or and idea invented a long time ago

What Elon does is where he can, is use money to get publicity where he claims he started xyz company, where he founded xyz idea etc and when that doesn't work, he will use his muskrat techbro followers to spread disinformation until the average casual Andy believes Musk invented the electric car, invented solar roof panels, invented the electric truck, invented the hyperloop, invented reusable boosters, invented self landing boosters etc

In addition to all of these dodgy undertakings, Musk is also an incredible liar and he does everything from stretching the truth, to hiding the truth and even completely flat out lying and selling products that never existed

Exactly. As I posted earlier, he is a salesman and not a tech genius.

He is (well..was) a good salesman. Unfortunately, to be a good salesman who ends up stinking rich, you often have to be a lying piece of **** with no morals.

Soldato
Anything Elon likes i will hate, anything Trump likes i will hate, anything Tucker likes i will hate............ because i'm an NPC full of hate. Bet you're children are proud:cry::cry::cry:

Actually I don't hate things Elon likes, I'm a big SpaceX fan and although I'm not personally an EV fan its good that they are causing the industry to face new challenges. My issue with him is that in recent years he's gone off the rails and become a CT and appears to have developed a god complex. That he often sells vapourware is just something that capitalism seems to tolerate and reward.

Trump is a terrible human being, he has zero redeeming qualities and should be in jail for his decades of law breaking and ripping off people and then breaking them with litigation they can never afford. He is a wannabe autocrat who would ditch democracy at the first chance he had. Look at the figures he admires and compliments, they are all dictators/autocrats. He doesn't believe in elections unless he wins and even then he questions them if he didn't get the most votes. Sounds like someone who'd be happy to "get" 99% of the votes.

Tucker is a professional liar and spreader of miss/disinformation, what is to like?

edit: and I don't have kids because I didn't want kids. Unlike millions of parents that have them and then neglect them or raise them to be *****.

Last edited:
Soldato
He is most certainly doing all he can at the moment to help a Republican win. He's ranting about illegal immigration again today, like Republicans have ever wanted to fix that when its their biggest campaigning issue every election, especially now they've lost Roe to run on. You don't fix what motivates your base to donate and vote. Great Replacement is right up Elon's street now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom